Sales Operations Director
Homebound’s mission is to create a better way to build a home leveraging technology, and we’re already delivering on that mission on places that need it the most: communities impacted by devastating wildfires.
With a better labor model, a more efficient building process, and a delightful homeowner experience, Homebound will transform the single family home market, and rebuild communities along the way.
We are already helping dozens of homeowners in Sonoma, Napa, Ventura and Los Angeles counties, and are rapidly expanding to new markets. Join us.
We are looking for a Sales Operations leader to join Homebound’s growth team and be the right hand of our go-to-market leadership, prepared to build the ultimate sales machine. This is a great opportunity to be involved in all elements of the business side of our organization, from strategy to execution.
What You'll Do:
- Be the go-to expert for sales leadership and reps on all GTM and revenue metrics, including leading weekly pipeline meetings with sales management, and monthly meetings with the CEO + Leadership team.
- Partner with sales executives on all operational and analytical requests: team restructuring, quota setting, territory planning, business performance analyses, etc.
- Design and implement sales compensation plans and deal desk policies, including approval of sales deal flow and administration of monthly and quarterly sales commissions.
- Lead projects with cross-functional partners to make data-driven decisions on topics including: forecasting, growth/churn strategy, territory optimization, process improvement, sales incentive design, product mix analysis, and identifying strategic opportunities.
- Lead revenue planning and projection, including the financial component of major strategic initiatives and preparation of financial metrics for reporting to the executive leadership team and investors.
- Partner with our Salesforce Administrator and GTM team to lead sales systems design and implementation projects that accelerate our business.
What We're Looking For:
- Experience at a high-growth startup
- A can-do attitude — no job is too big or too small, too complex or too easy
- Direct experience with sales/revenue operations and CRM/systems design (we use Salesforce)
- Good business sense, with exposure to business operations and FP&A
- Strong data analysis experience; you know your way around a SQL query as well as an Excel Spreadsheet, have strong financial modeling skills, and know how to use data to help executives make decisions
Homebound is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Homebound considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.