Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
At Terminal, we’re on a mission to bridge the gap to global talent! We identify emerging tech hubs around the globe, and connect the top engineers with the most compelling companies. We provide complete operations and services to give companies all the benefits of a new office without any of the hassle. We provides full stack recruiting, comprehensive infrastructure and back-office support for talent which simplifies the hiring and employment process for great companies. Backed by VC Atomic, Terminal is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in Kitchener-Waterloo, Montreal, Vancouver and rapidly expanding into new geographies.
As a Talent Acquisition Partner at Terminal, you will help us find the highest quality candidates for our partners across a wide spectrum of technical skills and experience. You’ll create an exceptional candidate experience throughout every stage of the interview process. You’ll design process and tools to make sure all of the "behind the scenes" work from an opening to a hire happens efficiently. If you're a team player with an eye for talent who gets excited about connecting high quality people with unique and exciting opportunities, this is the role for you.
What You'll Do - Function
- Full-cycle recruitment of technical positions.
- Recruit across multiple functions, multiple levels of seniority, and multiple companies.
- Drive the process.
- Collaborate with client representatives, hiring managers and existing teams to deeply understand hiring needs. Clearly articulate the value proposition of Terminal and each client company to candidates at all levels.
- Create and own a positive candidate experience.
- Represent the best candidates in the area to discerning clients; proactively provide candidates with the right information to help make the best decision for them.
- Help define and execute on the strategy to build the recruiting platform, infrastructure, tools, and services for the Terminal platform and portfolio.
- Leverage analytical skills, data, and tools to guide planning and execution against key business objectives.
- Build a scalable approach to process that can be refined for the unique culture of each portfolio company.
- Embody, as an ambassador, the values, mission, and story for Terminal and each of our companies.
What You Bring - Experience
- 5+ years experience in recruiting, ideally at an early stage hyper growth company in a talent recruiting capacity.
- Proven track record for assessing talent beyond matching keywords on a resume.
- Proven experience in building and managing a diverse pipeline.
- You’re an experienced full cycle recruiter who isn’t afraid of sourcing.
- You’ve helped scale an early stage team, either as an agency partner or in house.
- You understand the balance between urgency and thoughtfulness.
- A resourceful self-starter with a clear bias for action and results and an ability to inspire action and foster a results-mindset in others.
What You Have - Skill
- Exceptional communications skills: written and verbal.
- Honest and trustworthy individual who believes in our mission.
- You like working on a wide variety of roles.
- A Technical Recruiter with the ability and the desire to jump into non-tech if needed.
- You know that sometimes the best laid plans change.
- You roll with changes and still make the hires.
- Honest and trustworthy individual who believes in both helping build exceptional teams and providing opportunities to high quality people in the local community.