Remote - US /
Homebound’s mission is to create a better way to build a home leveraging technology, and we’re already delivering on that mission on places that need it the most: communities impacted by devastating wildfires.
With a better labor model, a more efficient building process, and a delightful homeowner experience, Homebound will transform the single family home market, and rebuild communities along the way.
We are already helping dozens of homeowners in Sonoma, Napa, Ventura and Los Angeles counties. We have raised $53M from top VCs including Thrive, Fifth Wall, Google Ventures, Forerunner Ventures, Atomic, and more to continue building out our technology platform and expand to new markets. Come join us!
Forbes (Jan 2020)
Crunchbase (Jan 2020)
Business Operations team members will be expected to fully own the strategy and execution of projects they work on, which include strategic initiatives to support operations, growth, marketing, and the leadership team. Homebound’s Business Operations team is San Francisco-based. You will initially report to the Business Operations Team Lead.
- Own your workstreams, which may include:
- Strategy & growth initiatives: market research, market analysis, operational planning for market launches
- Leadership team effectiveness: development and tracking of key metrics, lead operational initiatives to improve performance vs. KPIs, rollout of OKRs
- Operational excellence: identifying areas for performance improvement and implementing solutions
- Customer acquisition: help identify target customers and developing strategies for marketing to them effectively
- Data infrastructure: work with engineering team to help build out robust database of Homebound + external data
- Work cross-functionally:
- Lead processes with executive team members on defining metrics/targets and help them strategize to achieve goals
- Co-create with growth/sales, product/tech, customer experience, construction operations, and finance
- Create meaningful value:
- When you identify areas that you think will improve the company, you speak up and build the business case for why we should focus on them
- Since Day 1, we’ve been focused on making Homebound the best place in the world to work. We believe that requires constant improvement. And we want your ideas.
Who You Are:
- 3-5 years of professional experience in strategy and/or operations (business operations, strategy, strategic finance, consulting, finance)
- Intelligent, motivated, curious, resourceful, friendly
- Capable of and excited for owning your workstreams
- Analytical, data-driven approach
- Comfortable work-planning and building to complex solutions
- Enjoy solving problems with non-obvious solutions
- Enjoy working in team settings and excited about working cross-functionally (i.e., with people of a wide variety of industry expertise and experience levels)
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role,
but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Homebound is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any
other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Homebound considers all qualified
applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Please review our CCPA policies here.