Vendor Coordinator (Pre-Launch Startup)
Austin, TX /
Early Stage PropTech Co /
Atomic is a venture fund that founds companies. Founded in 2012, we believe that disruptive innovation is most successfully achieved by pairing innovative ideas with business discipline, and that building those ideas into businesses is not something that can be outsourced. We are engineers and entrepreneurs who build and operate the next generation of great companies.
Atomic is seeking a construction hire for a stealth startup in the real estate space. This is a unique opportunity for a self-motivated and hands-on team player to work with the Atomic team to grow a new startup.
We're looking for a highly motivated Vendor Coordinator to help with the recruitment, compliance management, and overall vendor relations. You will report directly to our Senior Vendor Manager, and support all aspects of Habitat’s Vendor Management, including compliance audits, recruitment, quality scoring, and capacity management. This role requires someone who is highly organized, communicates well, and can manage multiple projects simultaneously.
What You'll Do:
- Manage Vendor Inbox - Oversee the general vendor inquiry inbox, quickly resolving any issues or requests.
- Vendor Recruitment - Responsible the recruitment of vendors needed by the Site Operations team.
- Vendor Pipeline - Assist in moving vendors along the recruitment pipeline through our CRM. Follow up on leads and add new leads to pipeline.
- Performance Analytics - Assist in the development and management of vendor performance analytics.
- Relationship Management - Maintain strong relationships with key vendors, working towards increased capacity and lower overall costs by leveraging volume.
- Compliance management - Regularly audit and maintain vendor compliance to ensure all Site-work vendors are licensed, bonded, and insured when working on Habitat projects.
- Process improvement - Develop and maintain automated processes to increase the scalability of our logistics and supply operations.
What You Have:
- 4-year college degree
- 2+ years of logistics or vendor coordinator experience
- Self-starter who takes initiative and responsibility for their work and actions
- Comfort working in the uncertainty of a new company, with a consistently evolving agenda
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and coordinate cross-functional schedules
- An eye for quality, detail, and a desire to perform at a high level
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Atomic is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Atomic considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Please review our CCPA policies here.