Los Angeles, CA
Homebound’s mission is to create a better way to build a home leveraging technology, and we’re already delivering on that mission on places that need it the most: communities impacted by devastating wildfires.
With a better labor model, a more efficient building process, and a delightful homeowner experience, Homebound will transform the single family home market, and rebuild communities along the way.
We are already helping dozens of homeowners in Sonoma, Napa, Ventura and Los Angeles counties, and are rapidly expanding to new markets. Join us.
We are looking for a Pre-Construction (PreCon) Coordinator to assist project management and
field teams in coordinating residential pre-construction activities throughout Homebound’s
Southern California region located in Santa Monica.
The PreCon Coordinator will be responsible for the ongoing activities on multiple, simultaneous
residential construction projects throughout the region. Must have excellent written and verbal
communication abilities and skills to prioritize activities to complete tasks effectively. Must
understand the residential construction process and be able to push a schedule through the
PreCon life cycle.
This is an exceptional long-term career opportunity within a rapidly growing homebuilder.
- Assisting the construction operations department with pushing project schedules, scheduling meetings, creating meeting notes, and performing other admin functions
- Providing admin and project document support to concierges, and forward planning department
- Provide project accounting support for POs, COs, and invoices.
- Monitor and update company systems and online tools for tracking progress (AirTable)
- Co Construct power user (HB will provide training)
- Works with the architecture and design, purchasing department, forward planning, and insurance departments to hit deliverable timelines
- Provides scheduling support for Homebound’s PreCon process
- 5+ years of experience working as a Project Coordinator managing multiple ongoing residential construction projects; maintaining document controls, assisting in the development and remittance of submittals, RFI’s, change orders, ordering materials, scheduling subcontractors, invoicing and closing outs project up to $6 Million.
- AS degree or greater in business administration, construction management and/or a history of successful experience working within the construction industry as a customer service representative, project coordinator, design center representative, realtor and/or project engineer.
- Cheerful go-getter attitude
- Organized to a fault - your friends needle you about your todo lists...
- Not afraid to push others to hit deadlines and produce deliverables
- Always looking for ways to improve processes and relationships
- Loves online systems
What does success look like in 6 months?
- Fully functional within the ops team including Construction, Purchasing, Concierge, Area Managers, and Design.
- Providing project support to all homes on PreCon
- Power user status on CoConstruct platform
- Ability to anticipate bottlenecks and proactively solve issues
- Team members are looking to you for solutions to improve processes
Homebound is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Homebound considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.