Health Coach (Pre-Launch Startup)
Remote - US /
Atomic is a venture fund that founds companies. Founded in 2012, we believe that disruptive innovation is most successfully achieved by pairing innovative ideas with business discipline, and that building those ideas into businesses is not something that can be outsourced. We are engineers and entrepreneurs who build and operate the next generation of great companies.
Atomic is looking for people who are passionate about the health and wellness space and are excited to help our diverse customers achieve their weight loss and health goals.
This is a temp-to-hire opportunity.
What You'll Do:
- Work with customers on a weekly basis via text message to create specific and achievable goals that help them achieve their long-term goals of weight loss.
- Document customer interactions, including phone calls and messaging and tracking health metrics.
- Create a feedback loop between customers, coaches, and Customer Support, Operations, and Product teams to help improve the customer and coach experiences.
- Contribute to our content library by writing relevant blog posts and content emails for our customers.
- Help guide communities by driving conversation topics and interacting with customers’ questions and comments.
What You Have:
- Passion for health and wellness industry, and stays up to date with current research and trends.
- Organized, detail oriented team player with an ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic person that has a desire to motivate and encourage others towards better health.
- Comfortable working through ambivalence and resistance with customers.
- Strong communication skills - writing, typing and phone.
- Must be open to feedback and have a desire to continuously learn and grow.
- Degree in health related field such as nutrition, exercise physiology, psychology, or health education.
- Prior Experience with CRM software.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Atomic is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Atomic considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Please review our CCPA policies here.