Full-Time Health Coach
Found is a modern weight care platform and community focused on integrated support. According to a recent CDC study, nearly 50% of Americans want to lose weight, and on average, Americans have gained 30 lbs during the pandemic. But the existing weight loss industry focuses on shame - if you don’t have the willpower to eat less and workout more, you aren’t trying hard enough.
Modern science shows us that weight care is complex - food and movement are important, but so are hormones, genetics, sleep, stress, mental health, and daily habits. Found’s unique approach incorporates personalized coaching, an online community, and if indicated, medical and prescription solutions.
Research shows that addressing weight health reduces the long-term risk of diabetes, heart disease, and some forms of cancer. We believe in giving our community tools that will help them add years to their lives and reach their goals. We believe it’s not just what you’ve lost, it’s what you’ve Found.
What You'll Do:
- Work with members on a weekly basis via text message to collaboratively set specific and achievable goals that help them achieve their long-term goals of weight loss.
- Document member interactions and messaging along with tracking health metrics.
- Support member goals and progress through 1:1 video calls, if applicable.
- Create a feedback loop among members, coaches, and cross-functional teams like Customer Support, Operations, and Product teams to help improve the experience for both our members and the internal coaching team.
- Help guide communities by driving conversation topics and interacting with members’ questions and comments.
- Work cross-functionally to ensure the highest quality member experience with innovative thinking and a growth-oriented mindset.
What You Have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a health-related field such as nutrition, public health, exercise physiology, psychology, health education, or similar.
- Previous experience working as a health coach or similar role.
- Availability to work a minimum of 35 hours weekly, preferably 40.
- Passion for the health and wellness industry, and up-to-date knowledge of current research and trends.
- Familiarity with motivational interviewing and coaching best practices.
- Comfort with ambiguity and ability to work on multiple projects with little direction in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Self-motivation and enthusiasm to inspire and encourage others towards better health.
- Adeptness working through ambivalence and resistance with members.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail.
- Openness to feedback and a desire to continuously learn and grow.
- A passion for promoting and building Found.
- Familiarity with Google Workspace platforms and Zoom.
- Master’s degree in a health-related field such as nutrition, public health, exercise physiology, psychology, or health education.
- Certification as a health coach.
- Experience working in a remote environment with various technology platforms.
- Prior experience with CRM software.
What You'll Get:
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- PTO, company-paid holidays, parental leave
- Health and wellness stipend
- Wifi/internet stipend
- Flexible, remote-first work culture
This role is employed by our partner, TCWGlobal, and on assignment at Found.
Found is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We seek and celebrate diversity in its many forms. If you’re excited about this opportunity but do not meet 100% of the qualifications, we encourage you to apply.
Please review our CCPA policies here.