Customer Care Manager
Santa Rosa, CA
Homebound’s mission is to create a better way to build a home leveraging technology, and we’re already delivering on that mission on places that need it the most: communities impacted by devastating natural disasters.
With a better labor model, a more efficient building process, and a delightful homeowner experience, Homebound will transform the single family home market, and rebuild communities along the way.
We are already helping over 150 homeowners in Sonoma, Napa, Ventura and Los Angeles counties, and with over $50M funding from Google Ventures, Thrive, Khosla and more, we are rapidly expanding to new markets. Join us.
We’re currently seeking an exceptional Customer Service/Warranty Manager to oversee the client relationship and all warranty services related to the construction of residential housing throughout the northern San Francisco Bay Area.
This person will be responsible for the development of the organizations warranty program and all activities related to ensuring exceptional customer services for a $100+ Million residential construction project portfolio. This will include establishing all process/procedures, organizational programs (walk-thru schedules, punch lists, warranty programs, root cause analysis, etc.), reporting, trade accountability charge backs, condition assessments, as well as, working directly with high net worth clients in ensuring a high level of homeowner satisfaction throughout the build life cycle.
This is an exceptional leadership role in which the individual would be responsible for the management of all construction customer services regionally for one of the fastest growing development firms in the marketplace.
- 8+ years of residential construction experience directing construction/backend finish construction and warranty work related to the development of production and/or custom homes
- Must have the capabilities to lead a customer services group, establish a comprehensive warranty program, set-up/maintain work order systems, hire/manage staff and provide exceptional customer services to homeowners
- Requires a Bachelor Degree in Construction Management, Engineering or related industry experience
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication abilities.
- Experience with MS Project, Sage is desired
Homebound is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Homebound considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.