Remote - US /
Villa creates housing that empowers homeowners and helps communities flourish. We believe that families shouldn’t be broken up because they can’t afford to live in the same city. We believe that safe and comfortable housing shouldn’t be just for the wealthy. And we believe that the housing shortage can be solved through a visionary plan and hard work.
We build high-quality prefab accessory dwelling units in the most efficient and cost-effective way possible, and make the process easy for everyone. Every member of our team is dedicated to our mission of building housing that matters. And we always put our customers first.
We believe that everyone deserves a place to call home and invite you to join us.
We’re looking for a passionate, ambitious, and entrepreneurial Graphic Designer to join our team and help lead our brand and design efforts across a wide range of channels and projects. This is a rare opportunity to join an inspiring housing design-build start-up with an uplifting mission!
Above all, you’re an awesome human who loves being surrounded by and collaborating with smart, talented, like-minded folks in a fun, fast-paced environment. If that sounds like you and your skills seem like a good fit, reach out and show us what you’ve got.
What You'll Do:
- Develop, implement and maintain the company’s brand aesthetics across multiple channels
- Execute design solutions for our website, social media, ads, collateral materials, and environmental needs
- Create and implement strategies to maintain a consistent brand identity
- Develop social media assets
- Design motion graphic assets for our ads, website, and social media
- Manage internal and external design resources
- Collaborate with other departments and external partners
- Develop dynamic
- Art-direct video and photo shoots
- Edit video content
- Report directly to the Brand Director
What You Have:
- 3+ years of work experience working on highly branded projects
- Passion and understanding of real estate and construction
- Ability to take initiative and be very proactive
- Creativity and a great eye for design
- Excellent writing and communication skills, and strong storytelling skills
- Experience in visually translating a brand vision
- Strong attention to detail
- Eagerness to learn and grow as the company grows; you’re very comfortable with change
- Strong Adobe Creative Suite skills
- Motion graphics production (Adobe AfterEffects)
- Print design experience
- Digital and social media ad development experience
- Video editing experience a plus
- Strong typography and photo design skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Comfortable working across multiple teams and with outside resources
- Experience managing a team of junior designers, photographers, copywriters, and external resources
- Strong project management
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Villa is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Villa considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Please review our CCPA policies here.
This role can be performed remotely anywhere in the United States with the exception of Colorado.