Santa Rosa, CA
Homebound’s mission is to create a better way to build a home leveraging technology, and we’re already delivering on that mission on places that need it the most: communities impacted by devastating wildfires.
With a better labor model, a more efficient building process, and a delightful homeowner experience, Homebound will transform the single family home market, and rebuild communities along the way.
We are already helping dozens of homeowners in Sonoma, Napa, Ventura and Los Angeles counties, and are rapidly expanding to new markets. Join us.
We are seeking an Area Manager to oversee the development of high end, custom homes developments throughout the North San Francisco Bay Area marketplaces.
- Project level field direction on a wide variety of projects from rough grade through project closeout, including managing multiple ongoing projects throughout the North Bay Marketplace.
- Ability to identify construction standards required, direct onsite construction, manage trades, scheduling, RFI’s, submittals, materials procurement, personnel management and inspections.
- Ability to successfully manage a portfolio of over 100 custom home developments in the region.
- 10+ years of construction management experience, with at least 5 years of dedicated experience related to construction of custom homes and/or residential production home building.
- Experience in assessing construction schedules, developing scopes of work, budgets, processing change orders, RFI’s, managing vendor relationships and overseeing onsite construction and inspections for successful project deliverables is required.
- Ability to assume Homebound’s lead role in the region as to directing onsite construction for projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering and/or related industry experience.
- Strong construction management.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple large-scale development projects at one time.
- Experience with the Google Suite is preferred.
Who you are:
- Forward thinker with the desire to innovate and explore new methods
- Get sh*t done attitude, tenacious and willing to do whatever it takes
- Emotionally intelligent
- Flexible, and excited to work on whatever will drive biggest immediate results against what the company currently needs
- Excels in a startup environment by staying organized, not being afraid to take initiative and willing to jump in and help wherever needed
- Willing to tackle the big and the small
Homebound is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Homebound considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.