Sales Operations Analyst
Denver, CO /
Homebound’s mission is to create a better way to build a home leveraging technology, and we’re already delivering on that mission on places that need it the most: communities impacted by devastating wildfires.
With a better labor model, a more efficient building process, and a delightful homeowner experience, Homebound will transform the single family home market, and rebuild communities along the way.
We are already helping dozens of homeowners in Sonoma, Napa, Ventura and Los Angeles counties. We have raised $53M from top VCs including Thrive, Fifth Wall, Google Ventures, Forerunner Ventures, Atomic, and more to continue building out our technology platform and expand to new markets. Come join us!
Sales Operations team members will be expected to fully own the strategy and execution of projects they work on, which include strategic initiatives to support operations, growth, marketing, and the leadership team. Homebound’s Sales Operations team is Denver-based. You will initially report to the Director of Sales Operations.
- You will be joining the Sales Operations team as a generalist, gaining exposure to a wide variety of challenges, processes, and data that make the engine of this Growth organization hum.
- Strategy & planning: pulling ongoing and ad hoc reporting for weekly/quarterly business reviews, and providing insights to inform business decisions.
- Systems and operations: identifying and implementing improvements in current workflows and processes that can help improve efficiency and visibility - this might be in Salesforce.com, Hubspot, or other tools.
- Data hygiene & growth: be the expert on our data structure and implement new ways to improve data quality while growing our database.
- Sales enablement: building programming and content to help new hires get up to speed as quickly as possible, as well as tracking the right effectiveness metrics to see what makes someone a top performer and how we scale those learnings.
- You’ll be working in Salesforce and Google Sheets/Excel on a daily basis, while also talking frequently with our stakeholders in sales, marketing, business operations, and more to help troubleshoot system issues, review insights from our analyses, and build future-state processes and systems.
Sample areas of responsibility include:
Who You Are:
- 1-3 years of professional experience in operations and/or analytics (analytics, strategy, sales operations, marketing operations).
- Intelligent, motivated, resourceful, with an aptitude for learning.
- Salesforce experience: dashboards & reports, custom report types, calculated fields.
- MS Excel skills, you are skilled at sumifs, index/match and vlookup, and table formulas.
- Enjoy solving problems with non-obvious solutions.
- Enjoy working cross functionally (i.e., with people of a wide variety of industry expertise and experience levels)
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role,
but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Homebound is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any
other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Homebound considers all qualified
applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Please review our CCPA policies here.