San Francisco, CA /
Homebound’s mission is to create a better way to build a home leveraging technology, and we’re already delivering on that mission in places that need it the most: communities impacted by devastating wildfires.
With a better labor model, a more efficient building process, and a delightful homeowner experience, Homebound will transform the single-family home market, and rebuild communities along the way.
We are already helping dozens of homeowners in Sonoma and Ventura Counties, and with backing from Thrive Capital, Khosla Ventures and Google Ventures, we are ready to scale to help hundreds more. Join us.
Consistent messaging throughout every step of the homebuilding process is critical to achieving Homebound’s mission. We are looking for a passionate marketing professional that is excited about all parts of the marketing stack and lifecycle to help us develop personas, content, and creatives, and then build robust cross-channel advertising campaigns and full-funnel nurture cycles that are data-driven and driving new leads to the sales team.
From multi-channel nurturing campaigns to SEM and social media retargeting, you get excited about the challenge of going from “zero to one” and “one to N” on all things marketing. You’re equally comfortable with building a marketing stack from scratch, content and creative development, planning and execution of channel calendars, data-driven audience creation, and managing paid marketing campaigns towards CPL goals.
Most importantly, you are excited to be an early, key influencer on Homebound’s cultural values and norms.
- Create the go-to-market plan, collaborating with Sales, Customer Experience, and Business Operations
- Establish Homebound’s direct response marketing and nurturing strategy, focused on new customer acquisition
- Test various local channels, non-traditional, and out-of-home advertising
- In collaboration with Business Development and Sales, develop and design a referral strategy
- Design and maintain multi-channel advertising campaigns; test channels and optimize budget allocation
- Create and/or support creation of relevant content and advertising creative
- Communicate marketing strategy, tactics, and results with stakeholders
- Design and maintain best-in-class marketing workflows, standards, and outputs
- Meet key performance metrics and constantly optimize campaigns to improve ROI
- Nurture, support, challenge, and improve upon Homebound’s culture
What you have done in your career
- 5+ years of professional industry experience as a growth marketer focused on demand generation and new customer acquisition
- ABM experience relevant; bonus for long-cycle B2C or hyper-local market experience
- Driven projects from ideation to execution, including developing requirements, gathering resources, and presenting results to stakeholders
- Built and/or implemented marketing automation campaigns and nurturing strategies
- Developed ad campaigns in Google, Facebook, Instagram and other online platforms
- Experience in other marketing strategies such as SEM, Out-of-home, local events, etc
Who you are
- Comfortable self-directing and prioritizing your own work
- Results oriented with a bias towards action
- Good-natured, humble, and a generally positive person
- Growth-mindset with a healthy dose of skepticism
- Strong written and verbal skills who errs on the side of over-communication
- Strong sense of responsibility with a bias towards action
Homebound is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Homebound considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.