Full Stack Engineer (Pre-Launch Startup)
San Francisco, CA /
Early Stage PropTech Co /
Atomic is a venture fund that founds companies. Founded in 2012, we believe that disruptive innovation is most successfully achieved by pairing innovative ideas with business discipline, and that building those ideas into businesses is not something that can be outsourced. We are engineers and entrepreneurs who build and operate the next generation of great companies.
We are seeking an engineering hire for a stealth startup in the real estate space.
As a Full Stack Engineer, and one of the startup’s first engineering hires, you’ll have a unique opportunity to shape the company’s product roadmap and engineering culture. You will build key customer-facing front end supported by reliable back end systems.
What You'll Do:
- Understand key customer and internal needs and propose technology-driven solutions
- Build delightful user experiences and reliable, robust back-end systems
- Write clean and efficient code
- Contribute to product, design, engineering and architecture for all of our technology solutions
- Work with the product, operations, sales, and marketing teams to influence and shape our product strategy and roadmap
- Build a high-performance engineering culture
What You Have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 2-4 years of professional software engineering experience working on external facing applications
- 2+ years of experience with a front-end framework such as React, Angular, or Vue
- 2+ years of experience with a back-end framework such as Node.js
- A team oriented personality, bias to action, excellent communication skills
- A strong work ethic and the desire to work at an early stage startup
- A desire to improve yourself and be a positive influence on those around you
- An instinctive desire to write quality code, the humility to understand and improve existing code, and the judgment to make tradeoffs between elegance and efficiency
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Atomic is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Atomic considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Please review our CCPA policies here.