Sales Development Representative
Denver, CO /
Homebound’s mission is to create a better way to build a home leveraging technology, and we’re already delivering on that mission in places that need it the most: communities impacted by devastating wildfires.
With a better labor model, a more efficient building process, and a delightful homeowner experience, Homebound will transform the single-family home market and rebuild communities along the way.
We are already helping dozens of homeowners in Sonoma, Napa, Ventura and Los Angeles counties, and are rapidly expanding to new markets. Join us.
Homebound is seeking high energy and organized Sales Development Representatives to seek and engage individuals that are in the market for new homes, through outbound prospecting methods including phone, email, LinkedIn and traditional outreach. This role will be based out of our Denver office.
Whether prospects need to rebuild their homes due to a natural disaster, or are looking to custom build a new home, SDRs will focus their energy on effectively communicating Homebound’s value props and building relationships with customers, with the ultimate goal of connecting them with our Homeowner Consultant for a meeting on-site or in Homebound’s design studios. Ultimately, SDRs are responsible for boosting sales and contributing to Homebound’s rapid growth.
What You'll Do:
- Contact potential clients through cold calls, emails, LinkedIn, and other methods
- Schedule in-person meetings (or phone calls) for Homeowner Consultants
- Work closely with Homeowner Consultants to ensure meeting hand-off successfully occurs
- Act as the subject matter expert on homebuilding, providing prospects with peace of mind that Homebound is unlike any company in the industry
- Qualify inbound leads from marketing campaigns, demo requests, emails/calls, etc.
- Present Homebound’s value props in a clear and concise manner
- Proactively identify potential prospects and find contact information using prospecting software
- Diligently update Salesforce, ensuring our CRM system stays up-to-date with correct information
- Have full knowledge of target prospect base and manage an ongoing prospect pipeline
- Report to sales leadership on numbers including outreach, connects, meetings scheduled, etc.
What We're Looking For:
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills and enjoy interacting with people via phone, email and social media to articulate ideas and gain their trust, and have experience drafting clear communications that demonstrate attention to detail.
- You have experience as an outbound prospector, including making cold calls, sending emails, and prospecting using tools like LinkedIn.
- You have a track record of personal accountability, and a high standard of integrity and professionalism.
- You’ve demonstrated resilience and a desire to succeed in the face of new and/or unforeseen challenges.
- You are a team-player with a strong desire to help enforce and improve internal processes.
- A desire to learn, grow and get in on the ground floor of a company that is changing how homeowners build homes.
- Experience as an outbound prospector, including making cold calls, sending emails, and prospecting using tools like LinkedIn.
- You are receptive to feedback, with the willingness to learn and embrace continuous improvement
- Bachelor's Degree with 1-2+ years of experience in a sales-related role
- Background in homebuilding, real estate or construction sales is a bonus!
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role,
but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Homebound is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any
other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Homebound considers all qualified
applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Please review our CCPA policies here.