Tuition Client Manager (12 months FTC)
We’re Atom and our mission is to democratise education. We use machine learning and a visually engaging tech platform to bring a fun, high-quality and personalised learning experience into every child’s home.
We combine exceptional teacher-made content with cutting-edge technology to provide fantastic affordable education to all children globally, regardless of background.
We’re one of Europe’s fastest-growing EdTech startups. Last year we improved the standard of education for over 200,000 students across the UK and Asia. This year, supported by our recent $25m investment from SoftBank, our goal is to reach 560,000 students.
We’re remote-first! While our main office is in London, our team is composed of over 120 people (and counting) working from 10 countries.
Atom Learning's been featured in Otta’s Annual Rocket List: the 100 fastest-growing companies to work for!
As a Client Manager, you will manage a portfolio of clients and their private tuition requirements from matching them with the right private tutor to nurturing a long term relationship. You will work closely with the Head of Customer Success and the Chief Revenue Office to rapidly grow Atom’s private tutoring services in a repeatable and scalable way.
What you will do
- Growing revenue among your portfolio of tutoring clients
- Recruiting, training and managing a growing team of tutors
- Organising private tutoring sessions for your clients
- Working with the product team to automate manual processes and streamline the process for Atom clients
Who you are
- Strong track record of success in a marketing/account management role or within a fast-growing private tutoring company
- Experience training and managing other people
- Excellent organisational, written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent worth ethic and highly ambitious
- Demonstrated ability to perform well in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- A strong desire to build a team from the ground up within a fast-growing company
- Passionate about delivering an exceptional educational experience
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding personal KPIs
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays;
- 3 days winter leave
- Fully remote or flexible work at our office in Old Street to use as much or as little as you'd like
- Competitive pay
- Private medical
- Full auto-enrolment workplace pension
- Monthly remote and in person events in London
- Enhanced family leave
- High degree of autonomy and exposure to the running of all business areas of a successful startup
- The opportunity to become an integral member of a fast-growing technology company
Diversity & Inclusion at Atom Learning
At Atom Learning, diversity, equity and inclusion are essential parts of our mission. We strive to build an inclusive culture that encourages and supports voices from a diverse range of backgrounds. We know it fuels our creativity and brings us closer towards democratising education for children of all backgrounds.
To achieve this, we commit to fostering an environment where everyone is valued and supported for who they are and in which individual differences and the contributions of all our staff are recognised and protected. We work to ensure that our recruitment, selection and assessment process is based entirely on skills and competencies and that we actively seek talent from all sections of society.