Atom Learning is looking for a Creative Visual Designer to join our growing design team. You will report directly to the Creative Lead and work with a team of five other designers. You’ll become a champion of our brand and use and develop our visual language product and guidance to create stand-out materials across all channels. You'll work on design strategy and build a creative vision to be implemented across our product and all channels and work with stakeholders across the company to create compelling visual assets for a range of teams to use both internally and externally.
- Supporting the creative lead on a variety of exciting briefs and projects.
- Ensure design work across the business adheres to brand guidelines and creates a consistent and seamless experience across all touchpoints.
- Collaborate with marketing and creative teams to create high quality visual content for our Social media channels.
- Create assets for Motion Graphics.
- Proactively identify areas of improvement across the whole visual and creative output of Atom and solve complex design challenges across the entire business.
- Highly proficient working with Adobe CC and Figma
- Excellent Illustration skills with a keen and imaginative eye for colour balance and layout
- Excellent typography and composition skills with a sharp eye to find the right combination between minimal and functional design
- Proven ability to follow brand and graphic systems guidelines whilst refining and pushing the creative boundaries.
- A creative and smart approach to concept creation and storytelling through design
- A deep understanding and appreciation of the design industry as a whole and how to effectively embed new design trends into our visual identity
- Make design accessible for learners of all types / solving pedagogical challenges through innovative design.
- 28 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Full remote/flexible work
- Competitive pay
- Full enrolment workplace pension
- High degree of autonomy and exposure to the running of all business areas of a successful startup; and
- The opportunity to become an integral member of a fast-growing technology company
Our mission is to provide affordable, high-quality education to all children globally, regardless of background. To achieve our goal, we are combining exceptional teacher-made content with cutting-edge technology.
We want to attract and retain brilliant people and then give them maximum freedom and responsibility so that they can innovate and create great products that help people. Think this could be you? We welcome mission-driven candidates who are excited to bring their ambition and conscientiousness to our company.
Whether fully remote, hybrid or local Londoner, working at Atom Learning guarantees you a talented, supportive team. We're a growing team of almost 100 - everyone will work hard alongside you and we know how to have fun and celebrate the big wins too! You’ll be given a lot of responsibility early on and trusted to complete your work in the way you think is best. You will solve difficult problems with a huge impact for positive social change, and you’ll learn a lot along the way.
We are ranked one of the UK’s top 100 startups by Startups100 and were recently selected to join Tech Nation's Upscale programme as one of the UK's leading scale ups. We have previously been a finalist in the Lloyds Bank Business Awards, the Education Investor Awards and Amazon Growing Business Awards, and won the Best AI-based Solution for Education in the AI Breakthrough Awards.