Santa Monica, CA
At the intersection of technology and entertainment, Atom’s team of dreamers and doers are dedicated to changing the way people go to the movies. Why movies? Because they have the power to bring us together and connect us through shared experiences. We’re driving innovation, accomplishing the unthinkable and we need passionate talent like you to join our team.
As a Visual Designer, you’ll be responsible for taking design projects from brief to completion by partnering closely with our Marketing team. To be successful in this role, you will collaborate cross-functionally with User Acquisition, CRM and other teams on a daily basis in order to work on digital marketing assets through to physical marketing assets like in-theater posters and Out-Of-Home advertising. This is a great career opportunity for a passionate designer eager to work on a wide range of projects within a fast-growing company. This role reports to the Head of Design and is based in Santa Monica.
Here's What You'll Do:
- Concept and execute assets for paid and owned digital channels (banners and social)
- Concept and execute print materials from billboards, posters and leaflets and newsletters
- Work closely with the Marketing team to create strong concepts from the initial briefing
- Create and own innovative ideas to drive highest performing campaigns from formal & informal briefs
- Understand design principles and be plugged in to the latest design trends and new technologies
- Work with CRM team to strategize, concept and design compelling email campaigns
- Production design work for print and web.
We would like you to have unique experiences – ones that we believe will help you be most successful:
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in digital marketing or advertising design environments required.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, fine arts, digital design/art or a related field.
- Outstanding portfolio displaying strong design skills with an understanding of typography, colors, layout and photo manipulation.
- Proficient in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator) & Sketch.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with the ability to translate creative concepts to internal business partners.
- Ability to take and apply feedback in order to deliver high-quality assets in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter, requires little to no supervision and comfortable taking initiative while quickly grasping concepts, processes and ideas.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and organize workloads to manage delivery.
- Ability to live and model our company Core Values.
- Collaborative communication style to work hard and have fun with our team.
About Atom Tickets:
Atom is a mobile first, social ticketing platform that has re-imagined the movie experience from the ground up. We’ve simplified everything from when you decide you want to see a movie to when the lights go down and the previews start. We’re a team of bright, driven, and experienced developers, product designers, and movie lovers and we use data to improve the way our products work and theaters operate. We’re backed by influential movie studios including Disney, Fox, and Lionsgate, and we’re bringing innovative industry-first features to market such as social purchasing and pre-ordering concessions. Sound like fun? Come join our team!
Atom Tickets is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including hiring decisions, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state or local law - not only because it is the law, but also because we believe an inclusive and diverse workplace drives innovation.