Atrium LTS – Operations
Atrium wants to help passionate entrepreneurs build meaningful companies by providing them with great legal advice. We’re shaking up the $160B legal industry by building radically better legal services. Our team of entrepreneurs, developers, product managers, and lawyers are dedicated to solving the inefficiencies in the corporate legal practice with technology, business innovation, and transparent pricing. We build software that enables our lawyers to provide dramatically more efficient, transparent, and responsive legal services.
As the sole Technical Recruiter, you’ll get the opportunity to partner directly with the CTO/co-founder and other managers to scale our engineering team. Our Head of Recruiting is a seasoned technical recruiter. You will learn from her to develop your craft as well as have opportunities to learn other parts of the business to determine your long-term career direction.
We are growing rapidly, having tripled our engineering team in the last 2 months. We’re looking to double that in the next 6 months and will continue to hire to meet the demands of a fast-paced start-up. Success in this role directly impacts Atrium’s ability to differentiate itself from other Law Firms.
If you prefer a dedicated "Sourcer" role or know someone you'd recommend, let's talk!
What you'll get to do:
- Develop relationships with the CTO and Engineering organization to understand their needs and create a results-driven partnership
- Sourcing is a significant piece of our hiring strategy, so you’ll confidently reach out, engage, and nurture relationships with top technical talent
- Write and post creative technical job descriptions that attract a diverse gender population
- Build a recruiting brand that attracts passive candidates, e.g. through hosting meet-ups, promoting blogs, and hiring reputable engineers
- Make all candidates feel amazing about their experience with Atrium
- Hire against our aggressive hiring plan to continue the fast-paced growth of Atrium
What you'll need to be successful:
- 4+ years of recruiting experience from sourcing to offer in an agency or in-house (preferably both)
- Ability to understand and explain technical requirements for software engineering roles across the stack
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search)
- Willingness to try fresh, innovative approaches to improve results
- Excellent communication skills - you ask probing questions and listen attentively to get relevant information
- Rigorous attention to detail and organization - you plan your responsibilities according to priorities
- A track record of personal accountability, strong work ethic, and integrity to reach aggressive goals - you demonstrate a strong “sense of urgency”
What you'll get from Atrium:
- The unique opportunity to join one of the hottest SF startups to watch in 2018. We're not just another legal tech company disrupting a traditional industry, we're transforming how legal services are provided!
- Top-tier mentorship from experienced founders, including Justin Kan
- Competitive compensation and sweet perks like catered lunch daily, Bevi machine, endless coffee, and snacks
- San Francisco office across from 4th & King CalTrain with large private patio and views of downtown