Marketing Operations Analyst
Atrium LTS – Operations
Atrium LTS is building the backbone for the most innovative new law firms that are providing legal services to Silicon Valley’s top startups. We’re building products and services to help automate legal workflows, innovate new processes within law firms, and help firms identify and attract new clients.
Our technology provides a better experience for legal clients than they previously thought possible, increasing communication and speed of service. We collaborate with forward-thinking lawyers to help determine the direction and decisions for these products.
As a Marketing Operations Analyst, you will have a unique opportunity to work with and learn directly from our CMO and CEO. To do this, you will own the execution of various marketing projects working alongside lawyers, the operations team, and members of the executive team.
Your work will be highly impactful by executing marketing plans around: client recruiting, talent recruiting, and managing our wait list of clients. You will also be building relationships with our investors by making it easy for them to support our company. You will own the projects assigned to you and be evaluated on their success.
We are a fast-growing company with leadership opportunities available to you as the team continues to expand.
What You’ll Get To Do
- Own the planning, implementation and execution of the initiatives envisioned from the CMO - primarily content marketing plans, events, and email campaigns
- Set objectives and expected ROI on these marketing initiatives
- Measure the effectiveness of the initiatives and work with the CMO on reporting results to management
- Manage the investor update process to make sure we are top of mind with our investors
- Coordinate marketing initiatives with relevant business unit leaders to ensure objectives are aligned
What You Need To Be Successful
- 3 years of work experience in consulting, banking, or in a project management role (No previous marketing experience required)
- Excellent project management skills - detail oriented and thorough in ensuring all aspects of the project and all stakeholders are considered
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to build consensus around executing a plan
- Degree from a top university, in a quantitative major prefered
- Proficient and confident working within Excel
- You apply the scientific process and approach problems from first principles
- Self motivated and thrives when given autonomy, and can seamlessly interface with members of different teams (legal, engineering, operations)
What you’ll get from Atrium
- Top-tier mentorship from experienced founders
- The unique opportunity to join an early stage company disrupting a traditional industry. We're not just another legal tech company, we're transforming how legal services are provided!
- A meaningful stake in an early stage, rapidly growing company
- Catered lunch every day and an endless supply of La Croix
- Favorable San Francisco office location, One block from CalTrain