Senior Software Engineer - Front End
Atrium LTS – Engineering
Atrium is the most data-centric platform providing legal services and applications to fast-growing companies. We’re an integrated team of engineers, product managers, designers, attorneys, and paralegals working to dramatically improve legal services for high-growth companies.
Our initial focuses are on products that help startups from the start to finish of venture financings and assist with their repeatable corporate legal needs. With these products, Atrium’s 250+ clients have raised over $500M in venture capital. Atrium is building tools to vastly improve the efficiency with which legal work is done, through a web-based interface, that will result in completing legal work significantly faster, with fewer errors, and in a more data-driven way than traditional law firms.
We’re based in San Francisco and have $75.5M in funding from top investors including Andreessen Horowitz, General Catalyst, Y Combinator, SV Angel, Greylock, and more. Atrium aims to disrupt Big Law and the $160 billion corporate legal services market.
As a Senior Software Engineer at Atrium, your work will be highly impactful by helping to automate thousands of hours of legal work and making legal processes significantly more efficient. We think big, work fast, and iterate rapidly. We're using modern machine learning techniques to classify, extract text from, and intelligently summarize documents.
We're a fast-growing company with leadership opportunities available to you as the team continues to expand.
What will you be doing?
- Lead our front end tech stack, developing processes for building, testing, and pushing code
- Collaborate with our cross-functional team to build elegant, easy-to-use, and powerful products and tools
- Innovate and iterate - The products we’re building have no parallel, so you’ll spend time thinking big, but iterating quickly and shipping code continuously
- Be a technical mentor for other engineering team members
What does success look like in this role?
- Expertise with HTML5 and CSS3/Sass
- Practical knowledge of front end build systems like Webpack
- Experience with front-end performance, monitoring, and testing
- Passion for product design and UX
- Excellent English communication skills to collaborate with a service-oriented team
- Strong ability to effectively identify and solve meaningful problems
- Technical leadership, ability to lead a project end-to-end, and mentor junior and mid-level engineers
- Other key attributes: a deep understanding of customer needs, resourcefulness, results-driven, and commitment to quality
What will you get from Atrium?
- The rare opportunity to join one of the hottest SF startups with $65M in new funding. We're not just another legal tech company disrupting a traditional industry, we're transforming how legal services are provided!
- Competitive compensation and sweet perks like catered lunch daily, Bevi machine, endless coffee, and snacks
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401k plan, etc.
- San Francisco office across from 4th & King CalTrain with a large private patio and views of downtown
- Excellent mentorship from serial founders and industry veterans, including Justin Kan
Atrium is committed to building a diverse and inclusive company that celebrates and develops individuals of all backgrounds. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all applicants. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.