About At Scale
At Scale is a leading Democratic operations, logistics and direct voter contact firm with over a decade of experience building progressive capacity. Working with a team of professionals from around the country, we provide campaigns and organizations with the tools to quickly turn their voice into on-the-ground activism. We are proudly operations-focused and work to bring crisp professionalism to the world of paid political outreach. The mission of our leadership is to build and facilitate an on-the-ground, staff first approach. We work to support you as you work to support our clients. Our staff is our most important asset and we want to grow together to facilitate progressive change wherever we can. For more information, visit AtScale.org.
Project Manager Job Description
Our Project Managers (PMs) are the day-to-day executors and managers of our direct voter contact programs. These projects include canvassing programs, voter registration drives and signature gathering. PMs work directly with our management team to build and execute robust, people-focused programs that take off quickly. This position touches responsibilities that include staff and client management, reporting, training, administrative, budgeting and human resources elements. The duration and location of projects vary but always include strong backend operational support and guidance. If you consider yourself a people person with a knack for planning and logistics, this position is for you.
- Management and planning experience including building and tracking reports, creating divisions of labor and personality / personnel management
- Software proficiency with programs such as Google Docs, Microsoft Office Suite and online project management tools
- Training and communications experience that translates to non-political personnel
- Conflict resolution and fluid problem solving abilities
- Attention to detail
- The antithesis of a, “Is that my job?” attitude
- Commitment to progressive values
Applications are rolling and will be responded to within 72 hours of submission. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.