Field Marketing Manager - East
AtScale bridges the gap between business users and their data.
The average enterprise sits on a mountain of data that business users could use to drive better performance. Unfortunately, most enterprises are not equipped to gain value out of their data: according to Forrester, close to 75% of the data stored within an enterprise goes unused. Enterprises need ways to deliver data to business users with simplicity, speed and security.
Back in 2009 at Yahoo!, AtScale’s founding team experienced this first hand, and witnessed the power and potential of Hadoop. However, we struggled to make the data in Hadoop accessible to the business users who needed it. Tired of moving data into expensive, legacy databases, the AtScale team decided to build what they could not buy.
Field Marketing Manager
Will consider applicants from New York metro area.
We are a team of passionate technologists who are committed to redefining the way business intelligence is done. If you are creative, collaborative, whip-smart, motivated, and enjoy working in an environment where you can (and will be counted on to) make an impact, then AtScale might be the place for you. AtScale employees are compensated well, get great benefits, enjoy a relaxed & casual work environment, and get to work with cutting-edge technologies.
As Field Marketing Manager, you would:
- Develop regional customer and prospect events, aligned with account-based marketing strategies, that are executed in major markets in our Eastern North America region
- Identify, develop, manage and support regional initiatives including events, campaigns and partnerships to help bring the AtScale brand to life with our Global 2000 customer base and generate sales pipeline
- Forecast, measure and analyze impact of programs on sales cycles; produce weekly reports and monthly dashboards to demonstrate event and campaign progress and regional results
- Define and create a set of marketing programs to drive new business opportunities as well as expansion in existing accounts
- Own end-to-end execution of all regional events and manage regional field marketing budget and spend, including event venues, AV, F&B, etc.
- Partner with account teams to support territory planning and sales alignment within region.
- Demonstrated marketing skills with 5+ years in field marketing
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in high technology, preferably Enterprise SaaS, B2B field marketing required
- Proven event project management experience; outstanding organizational skills
- Experience developing regional plans to support account-based marketing
- Working knowledge of sales and marketing automation and tools, such as HubSpot and Salesforce.com
- Analytical capacity to understand data, patterns and trends
- Demonstrated ability to build highly effective working relationships with sales and marketing
- Strong interpersonal skills, attention to detail, flexibility and can-do attitude
- Ability to manage through multiple projects simultaneously with tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree with a Marketing or Business focus preferred
Desired Skills & Experience
- 4+ years experience, with 2+ years in SaaS marketing
- Background in Big Data, IoT, Hadoop, DW or BI
- Understanding of Account-Based approaches and their application to programs
- Ability to deliver comprehensive campaign metrics that clearly measure content, channel, offer, and campaign performance
- Experience influencing cross-functionally and at all levels to deliver on business goals
- Track record of effectively prioritizing and managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Comfort in a fast-paced environment and a self-described early tech adopter
- Familiarity and/or willingness to lear core marketing tools: Salesforce, HubSpot, Engagio, and more