Technical Analyst, IT
PEOPLE & CULTURE – IT
You want to work for a fast-paced company that thinks big and dreams huge. You are driven, view work as more than just a job, and are never satisfied with a project left half-done. You have a strong sense of personal ownership and responsibility for completion of objectives on time. You want to figure out why things tick which makes you tick but very little ticks you off. You want to think outside of the box and continually challenge your own limits, as well as those around you. You have a mad scientist mentality where you want to be part of the robots building robots revolution.
ATTAbotics provides a robotic warehousing and fulfillment system that is being noticed by industry experts including some of the top global automation companies in the world. ATTAbotics has a very disruptive technology that has the potential to redefine the e-Commerce and warehousing fulfillment market. ATTAbotics has taken a different perspective on the technology. Instead of developing technology to speed the human workload, ATTAbotics is creating a robotic centric storage and retrieval system. A goods to person system that can be deployed in an extremely small space, for a lower entry level cost, providing industry leading throughput.
This role is designed to provide technical guidance, solutioning, and direction to ensure we are best practice in our use, delivery, management, organization, integration and execution of business operations applications to ensure we make the best use of Azure environments/subscriptions, Office 365, and cloud-based line of business applications so that ATTAbotics is set up to scale, and these resources continue to serve our business goals.
Who you are:
- Networking, IT or Computer Science designation, 10+ years of experience in a variety of environments
- Excellent interpersonal skills, experience analyzing and communicating requirements, collaborative team player with a strong work ethic, initiative and a self-starter
- Must be self-motivated and have a strong desire and interest in learning about technology, keeping abreast of the latest changes and solutions, and to be constantly learning and challenging oneself to seek leading edge technology solutions
What we need:
- Administration, documentation of our key cloud-based resources so they facilitate internal workflows and communicate across systems and data resources on and off premise
- Ongoing technical evaluation of our key cloud platforms to ensure IT has identified and is tactically positioned to secure, implement and run
- Adhere to Change control protocols and Configuration management planning practice
- Ongoing analysis of our business requirements and our evolving technology environment. Participating in technology selection, planning and coordination work to federate, harmonize or integrate our business systems that hold our corporate user created data to mitigate or removal of information ‘silos’
- Maintenance of records of our Business Systems in configuration management database
If this description describes you perfectly and the work environment you know you can thrive in, send us your resume as well as describe to us what you’re passionate about and we may just reach out to you.
ATTAbotics is committed to employing the best people to do the best job possible within our environment. We hire based on merit and are strongly committed to cultivating diversity as a source of excellence. ATTAbotics firmly believes that a vast array of perspectives produces and promotes innovation and business success. Our corporate diversity encompasses differences in ethnicity, gender identity or expression, language, age, sexual orientation, religion, socio-economic status, physical and mental ability and education.
ATTAbotics promotes a corporate safety culture where employees’ health, safety & well being is number one and with the ultimate goal of establishing a zero incident work environment.