Program Manager, System
OPERATIONS – Hardware/Mechatronics
You want to work for a fast-paced company that thinks big and dreams huge. You are driven, view work as more than just a job, and are never satisfied with a project left half-done. You have a strong sense of personal ownership and responsibility for completion of objectives on time. You want to figure out why things tick which makes you tick but very little ticks you off. You want to think outside of the box and continually challenge your own limits, as well as those around you. You have a mad scientist mentality where you want to be part of the robots building robots revolution.
Attabotics provides a robotic warehousing and fulfillment system that is being noticed by industry experts including some of the top global automation companies in the world. Attabotics has a very disruptive technology that has the potential to redefine the eCommerce and warehousing fulfillment market. Attabotics has taken a different perspective on the technology. Instead of developing technology to speed the human workload, Attabotics is creating a robotic centric storage and retrieval system. A goods to person system that can be deployed in an extremely small space, for a lower entry level cost, providing industry leading throughput.
The Program Manager, System is a cross-functional leadership role, responsible for delivering new products to market.
Who you are
- Minimum 5 years experience within a fast-paced technology environment
- Undergraduate degree
- Possess strong presentation skills
- Understand technical issues (hardware and software)
- Drive those issues to closure by bringing together key stakeholders for real-time decision making
- You prioritize working safely and making sure your health and safety as well as those of your co-workers is part of your job
What you need
- Drive day-to-day activities to meet overall project objectives related to mechanical design, software design, development and engineering validation
- Enable the development effort by creating and monitoring an efficient, streamlined process
- Create and maintain project schedules, assess and mitigate risk and lead cross-functional teams across engineering, manufacturing and supply chain managers to meet very aggressive cost, schedule, and performance goals
- Lead cross-functional decision making between project teams and executive team
- Provide timely issue resolution and critical path management
- Management transition from prototyping (proof of concept) into engineering validation
- Support transition out of engineering validation to production
If this description describes you perfectly and the work environment you know you can thrive in, send us your resume as well as describe to us what you’re passionate about and we may just reach out to you.
Attabotics is committed to employing the best people to do the best job possible within our environment. We hire based on merit and are strongly committed to cultivating diversity as a source of excellence. Attabotics firmly believes that a vast array of perspectives produces and promotes innovation and business success. Our corporate diversity encompasses differences in ethnicity, gender identity or expression, language, age, sexual orientation, religion, socio-economic status, physical and mental ability and education.
Attabotics promotes a corporate safety culture where employees’ health, safety & well being is number one and with the ultimate goal of establishing a zero incident work environment.