Content Marketing Specialist (Remote)
Calgary, Alberta /
PEOPLE & CULTURE – Marketing /
You want to work for a fast-paced company that thinks big and dreams huge. You are driven, view work as more than just a job, and are never satisfied with a project left half-done. You have a strong sense of personal ownership and responsibility for completion of objectives on time. You want to figure out why things tick which makes you tick but very little ticks you off. You want to think outside of the box and continually challenge your own limits, as well as those around you. You have a mad scientist mentality where you want to be part of the robots building robots revolution.
Attabotics is the world’s first 3D robotics supply chain system for modern commerce. Inspired by the framework of ant colonies, Attabotics replaces the rows and aisles of traditional fulfillment centers with a patented storage structure and robotics shuttles that utilize both horizontal and vertical space, reducing a company’s warehouse needs by 85%. By empowering retailers to place fulfillment centers near high-density urban areas, Attabotics helps create jobs and decrease carbon emissions by closing the last-mile delivery gap. A TIME Magazine Most Innovative Company special mention, CNBC Disruptor, and one of Fast Company’s world’s 50 most innovative companies. Attabotics has been adopted by major brands including luxury department store Nordstrom, and other retailers across apparel, grocery, food & beverage, and home goods. Attabotics is based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, with fulfillment centers across the United States and Canada.
The Content Marketing Specialist will create content and materials for a variety of teams within Attabotics. The Content Marketing Specialist will build upon our existing brand by developing marketing content across different channels, both internally and externally. This position reports to the VP, Marketing.
Who you are
- 2-5 years of relevant writing, communications, and/or marketing work
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or related field
- Experience and training in writing business reports, articles, and presentations
- Experience and interest with technology and B2B companies is preferred
- A self-starter who can work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Superior writing, editing, and communications skills
What we need
- Develop articles, presentations, thought leadership blogs, newsletters, and reports
- Write and post content on social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
- Create, develop and maintain presentations and website content for Attabotics
- Assist in the development and execution of digital marketing and social media campaigns
- Analyze analytics to gauge the success of marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with peers across disciplines, including engineering, marketing, and business development
- Proofread content for errors and inconsistencies
If this description describes you perfectly and the work environment you know you can thrive in, send us your resume as well as describe to us what you’re passionate about and we may just reach out to you.
Attabotics is committed to employing the best people to do the best job possible within our environment. We hire based on merit and are strongly committed to cultivating diversity as a source of excellence. Attabotics firmly believes that a vast array of perspectives produces and promotes innovation and business success. Our corporate diversity encompasses differences in ethnicity, gender identity or expression, language, age, sexual orientation, religion, socio-economic status, physical and mental ability and education.
Attabotics promotes a corporate safety culture where employees’ health, safety & well being is number one and with the ultimate goal of establishing a zero incident work environment.