Dev Ops Developer
OPERATIONS – Software
You want to work for a fast-paced company that thinks big and dreams huge. You are driven, view work as more than just a job, and are never satisfied with a project left half-done. You have a strong sense of personal ownership and responsibility for completion of objectives on time. You want to figure out why things tick which makes you tick but very little ticks you off. You want to think outside of the box and continually challenge your own limits, as well as those around you. You have a mad scientist mentality where you want to be part of the robots building robots revolution.
Attabotics provides a robotic warehousing and fulfillment system that is being noticed by industry experts including some of the top global automation companies in the world. Attabotics has a very disruptive technology that has the potential to redefine the e-Commerce and warehousing fulfillment market. Attabotics has taken a different perspective on the technology. Instead of developing technology to speed the human workload, Attabotics is creating a robotic centric storage and retrieval system. A goods to person system that can be deployed in an extremely small space, for a lower entry level cost, providing industry leading throughput.
Searching for a highly innovative and self-directed Dev Ops Developer responsible for building, managing and automating the release of applications for the “Core” (brain of our operations). You’ll bring lots of initiative and demonstrate a high level of accountability for driving projects forward. You are the expert with tools and have a knack for streamlining operations with automation development.
Who you are
- Experience in the Microsoft suite of Software Development tools
- Experience with containers, virtual environments, configuration scripting, and integration development
- Continuous Build/Continuous Integration Experience
- Passion for automation
- 5+ years experience, with a focus on Release, Build, and Automation development
- Computer Science or Software Engineering Degree
What we need
- Works within a team to design and develop software applications
- Performs coding, debugging, testing and troubleshooting throughout the application development process
- Tier 3 technical support for support engineers
- Collect requirements from stakeholders
- Specializing in the care and keeping of the Nexus source code
- Focus on source control, branching, versioning, and continuous integration/build technology
- Work closely with QA and development teams to ensure consistency and reliability in producing product artifacts on a predictable schedule
If this description describes you perfectly and the work environment you know you can thrive in, send us your resume as well as describe to us what you’re passionate about and we may just reach out to you.
Attabotics is committed to employing the best people to do the best job possible within our environment. We hire based on merit and are strongly committed to cultivating diversity as a source of excellence. Attabotics firmly believes that a vast array of perspectives produces and promotes innovation and business success. Our corporate diversity encompasses differences in ethnicity, gender identity or expression, language, age, sexual orientation, religion, socio-economic status, physical and mental ability and education.
Attabotics promotes a corporate safety culture where employees’ health, safety & well being is number one and with the ultimate goal of establishing a zero incident work environment.