Product Procurement Specialist
OPERATIONS – Supply Chain
You want to work for a fast-paced company that thinks big and dreams huge. You are driven, view work as more than just a job, and are never satisfied with a project left half-done. You have a strong sense of personal ownership and responsibility for completion of objectives on time. You want to figure out why things tick which makes you tick but very little ticks you off. You want to think outside of the box and continually challenge your own limits, as well as those around you. You have a mad scientist mentality where you want to be part of the robots building robots revolution.
ATTAbotics provides a robotic warehousing and fulfillment system that is being noticed by industry experts including some of the top global automation companies in the world. ATTAbotics has a very disruptive technology that has the potential to redefine the e-Commerce and warehousing fulfillment market. ATTAbotics has taken a different perspective on the technology. Instead of developing technology to speed the human workload, ATTAbotics is creating a robotic centric storage and retrieval system. A goods to person system that can be deployed in an extremely small space, for a lower entry level cost, providing industry leading throughput
Who you are:
- Supply chain or customer service experience.
- Procurement or Supply Chain management course an asset.
- 5 years-experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, not required
What we need:
- Purchasing of parts, material, and supplies for manufacturing and operations.
- Receive information from internal customers regarding their requirements on an hourly basis, via email and in person.
- Source the items from an existing supplier or find new ones.
- Key in information into our ERP system and issue the purchase order to the supplier.
- System(electronically) receive items into our ERP system after the receiving team unpacks and distributes the items.
- Organize and file the paperwork received from the receiving department daily.
- Communicate with the Manager - Supply Chain to determine daily goals and activities required to meet our internal customers expectations
If this description describes you perfectly and the work environment you know you can thrive in, send us your resume as well as describe to us what you’re passionate about and we may just reach out to you.
ATTAbotics is committed to employing the best people to do the best job possible within our environment. We hire based on merit and are strongly committed to cultivating diversity as a source of excellence. ATTAbotics firmly believes that a vast array of perspectives produces and promotes innovation and business success. Our corporate diversity encompasses differences in ethnicity, gender identity or expression, language, age, sexual orientation, religion, socio-economic status, physical and mental ability and education