Calgary, Alberta /
OPERATIONS – Client Services /
You want to work for a fast-paced company that thinks big and dreams huge. You are driven, view work as more than just a job, and are never satisfied with a project left half-done. You have a strong sense of personal ownership and responsibility for completion of objectives on time. You want to figure out why things tick which makes you tick but very little ticks you off. You want to think outside of the box and continually challenge your own limits, as well as those around you. You have a mad scientist mentality where you want to be part of the robots building robots revolution.
Attabotics is the world’s first 3D robotics supply chain system for modern commerce. Inspired by the framework of ant colonies, Attabotics replaces the rows and aisles of traditional fulfillment centers with a patented storage structure and robotics shuttles that utilize both horizontal and vertical space, reducing a company’s warehouse needs by 85%. By empowering retailers to place fulfillment centers near high-density urban areas, Attabotics helps create jobs and decrease carbon emissions by closing the last-mile delivery gap. A TIME Magazine Most Innovative Company special mention, CNBC Disruptor, and one of Fast Company’s world’s 50 most innovative companies. Attabotics has been adopted by major brands including luxury department store Nordstrom, and other retailers across apparel, grocery, food & beverage, and home goods. Attabotics is based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, with fulfillment centers across the United States and Canada.
The Project Coordinator is responsible for supporting the Project Manager by ensuring coordination within the cross-functional project team and other functional groups. This position ensures coordination of team meetings, distribution of project information, drafting and formatting correspondence, presentations, agendas, and minutes. This position will report to the Director, Client Services.
In this role you will get to collaborate with partners across the company, including senior leadership. This is an exciting opportunity for a hardworking professional to be part of client projects vital to our ongoing success.
Who you are
- Degree, diploma, or certificate in administration or other applicable areas
- 2-4 years previous project coordinator experience
- Previous experience in technology industry is an asset
- Highly proficient in MS Projects and/or Smartsheet
- Good communication and documentation skills with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Conscientious worker, who can work independently or in a team setting with minimal supervision
- Strong organizational skills and the aptitude to prioritize and organize workload
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Loves to dig into problems
- Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- PMI certification considered an asset.
- Exposure with industrial equipment /hardware considered an asset
What we need
- Assist Project Manager with all aspects of Project Management and Construction Management activities as required
- Prepare and issue project documents as required
- Assist with minute taking during weekly Project Reviews or other meetings as required
- Maintain Sharepoint project sites and ensure strong document control practices
- Help organize cross-functional team meetings, facilitate discussions and drive actions
- Assist in the preparation of internal and external presentations, reports, project cost tracking, and change orders
- Expedite project deliverables; primarily documents including reports, drawings, packages, etc. In hard and soft copy formats
- Contribute to on-going PMO process improvement
If this description describes you perfectly and the work environment you know you can thrive in, send us your resume as well as describe to us what you’re passionate about and we may just reach out to you.
Attabotics is committed to employing the best people to do the best job possible within our environment. We hire based on merit and are strongly committed to cultivating diversity as a source of excellence. Attabotics firmly believes that a vast array of perspectives produces and promotes innovation and business success. Our corporate diversity encompasses differences in ethnicity, gender identity or expression, language, age, sexual orientation, religion, socio-economic status, physical and mental ability and education.
Attabotics promotes a corporate safety culture where employees’ health, safety & well being is number one and with the ultimate goal of establishing a zero incident work environment.