OPERATIONS – Hardware/Mechatronics
You want to work for a fast-paced company that thinks big and dreams huge. You are driven, view work as more than just a job, and are never satisfied with a project left half-done. You have a strong sense of personal ownership and responsibility for completion of objectives on time. You want to figure out why things tick which makes you tick but very little ticks you off. You want to think outside of the box and continually challenge your own limits, as well as those around you. You have a mad scientist mentality where you want to be part of the robots building robots revolution.
ATTAbotics provides a robotic warehousing and fulfillment system that is being noticed by industry experts including some of the top global automation companies in the world. ATTAbotics has a very disruptive technology that has the potential to redefine the e-Commerce and warehousing fulfillment market. ATTAbotics has taken a different perspective on the technology. Instead of developing technology to speed the human workload, ATTAbotics is creating a robotic centric storage and retrieval system. A goods to person system that can be deployed in an extremely small space, for a lower entry level cost, providing industry leading throughput
Who you are:
- Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- 8+ years of technical experience in regulatory compliance
- Working knowledge of international compliance standards (eg. CSA, UL, NFPA, FCC, EN, CE, RoHS) and their application
- Familiarity with Certification Body Scheme
- Experience coordinating testing with National Recognized Testing Laboratories
- Experience in logistics or industrial applications is an asset
What we need:
- Ensure all products meet all electrical, safety, mechanical, electromagnetic compatibility, and environmental compliance required by region, including country specific requirements
- Remain abreast on all established and emerging regulatory standards necessary for deployment in targeted global deployments
- Coordinate with appropriate regulatory agencies to obtain certifications required for deployment as required
- Schedule and support certification testing of products with Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratories (NRTL)
- Coordinate site inspections with local regulatory bodies on a per-installation basis as required
- Provide detailed roadmaps and checklists detailing outstanding items required for achieving regulatory compliance for each of the target markets
- Drive regulatory requirements into the product at a design stage with compliance in mind
- Understand and provide guidance if it is favorable to obtain regulatory approval on products or alternatively utilizing site inspections in circumstances where either are applicable
- Ensure regulatory labeling meets all required regulations, per target market
- Ensure that all documentation meets applicable regulatory requirements
If this description describes you perfectly and the work environment you know you can thrive in, send us your resume as well as describe to us what you’re passionate about and we may just reach out to you.
ATTAbotics is committed to employing the best people to do the best job possible within our environment. We hire based on merit and are strongly committed to cultivating diversity as a source of excellence. ATTAbotics firmly believes that a vast array of perspectives produces and promotes innovation and business success. Our corporate diversity encompasses differences in ethnicity, gender identity or expression, language, age, sexual orientation, religion, socio-economic status, physical and mental ability and education.
ATTAbotics promotes a corporate safety culture where employees’ health, safety & well being is number one and with the ultimate goal of establishing a zero incident work environment.