Project Lead - Technology
CORPORATE – Product
You want to work for a fast-paced company that thinks big and dreams huge. You are driven, view work as more than just a job, and are never satisfied with a project left half-done. You have a strong sense of personal ownership and responsibility for completion of objectives on time. You want to figure out why things tick which makes you tick but very little ticks you off. You want to think outside of the box and continually challenge your own limits, as well as those around you. You have a mad scientist mentality where you want to be part of the robots building robots revolution.
Attabotics provides a robotic warehousing and fulfillment system that is being noticed by industry experts including some of the top global automation companies in the world. Attabotics has a very disruptive technology that has the potential to redefine the e-Commerce and warehousing fulfillment market. Attabotics has taken a different perspective on the technology. Instead of developing technology to speed the human workload, Attabotics is creating a robotic centric storage and retrieval system. A goods to person system that can be deployed in an extremely small space, for a lower entry level cost, providing industry leading throughput.
The position of the Project Lead – Technology is to maximize Attabotics product development engine by leading and contributing to R&D programs and guide them through the commercialization process. Your role will also to be to collaborate with our manufacturing and sustaining engineering teams to ensure there is a proper development hand-off and alignment throughout the company. The candidate is a hands-on leader that can contribute technically and administrate the product development process while maintaining a culture of creativity and engagement.
Who you are
- Minimum 5 years experience within a fast-paced technology environment
- A background in hands-on software and hardware development
- Create and maintain project schedules, assess and mitigate risk to meet very aggressive cost, schedule, and performance goals
- Strong leadership skills with cross-functional teams with an accent on issue resolution, critical path management and facilitating decision making between project teams and executive team
- An undergraduate degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a similar technical field.
- Drive issues to closure by bringing together key stakeholders for real-time decision making
- Possess strong presentation skills
- You prioritize working safely and making sure your health and safety as well as those of your co-workers is part of your job
- A portfolio of successful projects (as well as a collection of lessons learned from failed projects).
- A degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a similar field.
What we need
- Works closely with Technical, Marketing and Operations to ensure product objectives are met and implement effective strategies to optimize product development
- Partner with Product Management and Engineering to envision, develop and execute on Attabotics product road map
- Plans, organizes, coordinates and leads the development and implementation for critical new product development projects
- Maintain and foster a collaborative environment that highlights project prioritization, removing roadblocks, and sharing unique and creative solutions
- Plan and implement KPIs to track and measure project delivery
- Augment Attabotics cultural values by elevating and educating Attabotics product development process
- Support and manage product development process activities from a planning and technical perspective. Utilizes technical expertise to ensure success upon launch
- Oversee development of technical specifications, project check points, testing requirements and operating guidelines to help ensure the optimal execution of development projects
- Conducts deliverable reviews during project transitions to make sure projects are meeting requirements and that remaining risks and work are understood, and that deliverables are achievable
- Demonstrates proficiency in job duties by streamlining processes and procedures and working cooperatively with other team members
- Assists process development, operations and technical groups in developing and implementing process improvements
- Performs other duties as maybe assigned
If this description describes you perfectly and the work environment you know you can thrive in, send us your resume as well as describe to us what you’re passionate about and we may just reach out to you.
Attabotics is committed to employing the best people to do the best job possible within our environment. We hire based on merit and are strongly committed to cultivating diversity as a source of excellence. Attabotics firmly believes that a vast array of perspectives produces and promotes innovation and business success. Our corporate diversity encompasses differences in ethnicity, gender identity or expression, language, age, sexual orientation, religion, socio-economic status, physical and mental ability and education.
Attabotics promotes a corporate safety culture where employees’ health, safety & well being is number one and with the ultimate goal of establishing a zero incident work environment.