FINANCE – Accounting
You want to work for a fast-paced company that thinks big and dreams huge. You are driven, view work as more than just a job, and are never satisfied with a project left half-done. You have a strong sense of personal ownership and responsibility for completion of objectives on time. You want to figure out why things tick which makes you tick but very little ticks you off. You want to think outside of the box and continually challenge your own limits, as well as those around you. You have a mad scientist mentality where you want to be part of the robots building robots revolution.
ATTAbotics provides a robotic warehousing and fulfillment system that is being noticed by industry experts including some of the top global automation companies in the world. ATTAbotics has a very disruptive technology that has the potential to redefine the e-Commerce and warehousing fulfillment market. ATTAbotics has taken a different perspective on the technology. Instead of developing technology to speed the human workload, ATTAbotics is creating a robotic centric storage and retrieval system. A goods to person system that can be deployed in an extremely small space, for a lower entry level cost, providing industry leading throughput
Who you are:
- Degree in Commerce or Business Administration
- Minimum 3-5 years of payroll experience
- Payroll Compliance Practitioner (PCP) designation considered an asset
- Experience with US payroll considered an asset
- Strong Excel skillset required and ERP system experience
- You prioritize working safely and making sure your health and safety as well as those of your co-workers is part of your job
What we need:
- Process semi-monthly payroll for Canadian and US entities and calculate allowances, reimbursements, benefits and garnishee deductions.
- Review work hours in timesheets for accuracy.
- Ensure accurate processing of overtime/holiday pay, benefits and vacation accrual/payouts.
- Set up and maintain employee information in payroll system.
- Ensure garnishee deductions are forwarded to the appropriate government agency in accordance with timing requirements.
- Prepare ROEs for terminations and T4s for all employees at year-end.
- Stay current with payroll regulations, standards and work methods.
- Accounting / Finance
- Process account payable bills, including matching to correct POs, securing approvals and entering the data into the ERP system.
- Process employee expenses & credit cards.
- Handle all vendor correspondence via phone or email.
- Prepare cheques, wire transfers, direct deposits and other transactions.
- Resolve problems associated with processing of invoices and purchase orders.
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are within terms.
- File, maintain and distribute accounting documents, records and reports.
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system.
- Perform other duties as required to support the Accounting Department.
If this description describes you perfectly and the work environment you know you can thrive in, send us your resume as well as describe to us what you’re passionate about and we may just reach out to you.
ATTAbotics is committed to employing the best people to do the best job possible within our environment. We hire based on merit and are strongly committed to cultivating diversity as a source of excellence. ATTAbotics firmly believes that a vast array of perspectives produces and promotes innovation and business success. Our corporate diversity encompasses differences in ethnicity, gender identity or expression, language, age, sexual orientation, religion, socio-economic status, physical and mental ability and education.
ATTAbotics promotes a corporate safety culture where employees’ health, safety & well being is number one and with the ultimate goal of establishing a zero incident work environment.