Manufacturing Process Engineer
OPERATIONS – Manufacturing Engineering
You want to work for a fast-paced company that thinks big and dreams huge. You are driven, view work as more than just a job, and are never satisfied with a project left half-done. You have a strong sense of personal ownership and responsibility for completion of objectives on time. You want to figure out why things tick which makes you tick but very little ticks you off. You want to think outside of the box and continually challenge your own limits, as well as those around you. You have a mad scientist mentality where you want to be part of the robots building robots revolution.
ATTAbotics provides a robotic warehousing and fulfillment system that has is being noticed by industry experts including some of the top global automation companies in the world. ATTAbotics has a very disruptive technology that has the potential to redefine the eCommerce and warehousing fulfillment market. ATTAbotics has taken a different perspective on the technology. Instead of developing technology to speed the human workload, ATTAbotics is creating a robotic centric storage and retrieval system. A goods to person system that can be deployed in an extremely small space, for a lower entry level cost, providing industry leading throughput.
Who you are:
- Engineering Degree - Manufacturing or Mechanical preferred
- Two years or more experience supporting manufacturing operations
- Process design experience
- LEAN Process design and support
- Project management experience
What we need:
- Develop manufacturing processes by studying product requirements
- Researching, designing, modifying, and testing manufacturing methods and equipment conferring with equipment vendors
- Improves manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning work flow, space requirements, and equipment layout
- Factory / assembly process design
- Research for equipment choice / supplier identification
- Design & implement automation of manual processes
- Work with production personnel and operations management to solve production issues
- New product introduction to factory operations
- New factory location setup / startup
- Design & implement ergonomic improvements to production processes
- Change processes to improve product quality
- Cost reduction of existing processes
If this description describes you perfectly and the work environment you know you can thrive in, send us your resume as well as describe to us what you’re passionate about and we may just reach out to you.
ATTAbotics is committed to employing the best people to do the best job possible within our environment. We hire based on merit and are strongly committed to cultivating diversity as a source of excellence. ATTAbotics firmly believes that a vast array of perspectives produces and promotes innovation and business success. Our corporate diversity encompasses differences in ethnicity, gender identity or expression, language, age, sexual orientation, religion, socio-economic status, physical and mental ability and education.