Director of E-Commerce Sales (Remote)
Cincinnati, Ohio /
OPERATIONS – Business Development /
You want to work for a fast-paced company that thinks big and dreams huge. You are driven, view work as more than just a job, and are never satisfied with a project left half-done. You have a strong sense of personal ownership and responsibility for completion of objectives on time. You want to figure out why things tick which makes you tick but very little ticks you off. You want to think outside of the box and continually challenge your own limits, as well as those around you. You have a mad scientist mentality where you want to be part of the robots building robots revolution.
Attabotics is the world’s first 3D robotics supply chain system for modern commerce. Inspired by the framework of ant colonies, Attabotics replaces the rows and aisles of traditional fulfillment centers with a patented storage structure and robotics shuttles that utilize both horizontal and vertical space, reducing a company’s warehouse needs by 85%. By empowering retailers to place fulfillment centers near high-density urban areas, Attabotics helps create jobs and decrease carbon emissions by closing the last-mile delivery gap. A TIME Magazine Most Innovative Company special mention, CNBC Disruptor, and one of Fast Company’s world’s 50 most innovative companies, Attabotics has been adopted by major brands including luxury department store Nordstrom, and other retailers across apparel, grocery, food & beverage, and home goods. Attabotics is based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, with fulfillment centers across the United States and Canada.
Attabotics is seeking a dynamic technology sales professional to grow e-commerce sales in North America. The individual must be highly motivated to close new business opportunities in the warehouse automation market, and be able to communicate the unique commercial benefits of Attabotics unique technology platform to a wide variety of stakeholders. The Director of E-Commerce sales will create and implement a plan to grow Attabotics e-commerce sales in North America through integrator and other channel partners. The Director of E-Commerce sales must possess a unique blend of technical and commercial skills, be well versed in strategic selling and goal oriented.
Who you are
- Bachelor of Engineering or Business
- Combination of education and minimum of 7+ years of experience
- Excellent presentation skills; ability to translate complex system concepts, processes and supply chain flows into quantitative business impacts
- Effective executive level communicator; strong understanding of the total cost of ownership for retail order fulfillment and the impacts of different business models
- Skilled in an international and domestic environment; demonstrated expertise in cross cultural communications
- Logistics operations knowledge and experience or Industrial Engineering expertise strongly preferred
- Outstanding leadership skills, with a proven track record in leading cross functional teams preferred
- Strong process oriented thinker; demonstrated ability to use analytical thinking to verify the validity of conceptual ideas
- Preference given to candidates with software experience
- Capability to understand and map process and material flows inside a supply chain
- Experience in warehouse automation, specifically as/rs is preferred
- The ability to work with mathematical concepts and to define complex problems
- The ability to work under minimal supervision
- The ability to travel based on business needs domestically and internationally
What we need
- Evaluate opportunities in the retail market for North America; engage selected opportunities and lead the process to deal finalization
- Conduct capabilities presentations and lead consultative engagements
- Lead a team of engineering and software resources to develop a conceptual solution that resolves critical client business issues
- Work with integrator and channel partners proactively to assist in closing deals
- Lead all commercial discussions with clients; negotiate contracts and maintain overall responsibility for success of project engagement through contract signing
- Effectively transition closed contracts to an execution team; provide detailed documentation in line with company processes; provide transition to project management for the customer post contract execution
- Meet annual sales and gross margin goals based on a yearly plan
- Represent Attabotics in activities such as industry trade shows and trade organizations
- Interact with corporate officers, managers and associates. Help formulate strategic discussions and be an integral part of business forecasting
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of logistics automation and software solutions, as well as the competitive marketplace. Position Attabotics favorably to win client contracts.
- Foster and maintain relationships with key industry stakeholders and consultants
- Establish and support key accounts through steering meetings; support and arrange maintenance support contracts for sold projects
If this description describes you perfectly and the work environment you know you can thrive in, send us your resume as well as describe to us what you’re passionate about and we may just reach out to you.
Attabotics is committed to employing the best people to do the best job possible within our environment. We hire based on merit and are strongly committed to cultivating diversity as a source of excellence. Attabotics firmly believes that a vast array of perspectives produces and promotes innovation and business success. Our corporate diversity encompasses differences in ethnicity, gender identity or expression, language, age, sexual orientation, religion, socio-economic status, physical and mental ability and education.
Attabotics promotes a corporate safety culture where employees’ health, safety & well being is number one and with the ultimate goal of establishing a zero incident work environment.