Technical Support Engineer
OPERATIONS – Client Operations
You want to work for a fast-paced company that thinks big and dreams huge. You are driven, view work as more than just a job, and are never satisfied with a project left half-done. You have a strong sense of personal ownership and responsibility for completion of objectives on time. You want to figure out why things tick which makes you tick but very little ticks you off. You want to think outside of the box and continually challenge your own limits, as well as those around you. You have a mad scientist mentality where you want to be part of the robots building robots revolution.
ATTAbotics provides a robotic warehousing and fulfillment system that has is being noticed by industry experts including some of the top global automation companies in the world. ATTAbotics has a very disruptive technology that has the potential to redefine the eCommerce and warehousing fulfillment market. ATTAbotics has taken a different perspective on the technology. Instead of developing technology to speed the human workload, ATTAbotics is creating a robotic centric storage and retrieval system. A goods to person system that can be deployed in an extremely small space, for a lower entry level cost, providing industry leading throughput.
Who you are:
- Minimum 5 years of work experience as a Technical Support Engineer (both hardware and software), Desktop Support Engineer, IT Help Desk Technician or similar role
- Hands-on experience with Windows/Linux/Mac OS environments
- Good understanding of computer systems, databases (e.g. SQL), mobile devices and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot advanced technical issues
- Familiarity with remote desktop applications and help desk application (eg. Salesforce Service Cloud)
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal and customer facing skills
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Additional certification in Microsoft, Linux, Cisco or similar technologies is a plus
What we need:
- Provide enterprise-level assistance to our customers and Field Service Engineers (FSE)
- Diagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware problems and help our customers and FSE install applications and perform system upgrades
- Resolving technical (both hardware and software) issues
- Configuring operating systems and using remote connections to provide immediate support.
- You will use phone, email and chat applications to give clients answers to technical issues.
If this description describes you perfectly and the work environment you know you can thrive in, send us your resume as well as describe to us what you’re passionate about and we may just reach out to you.
ATTAbotics is committed to employing the best people to do the best job possible within our environment. We hire based on merit and are strongly committed to cultivating diversity as a source of excellence. ATTAbotics firmly believes that a vast array of perspectives produces and promotes innovation and business success. Our corporate diversity encompasses differences in ethnicity, gender identity or expression, language, age, sexual orientation, religion, socio-economic status, physical and mental ability and education.