Software Developer, Cloud
Calgary, Alberta /
OPERATIONS – Software /
You want to work for a fast-paced company that thinks big and dreams huge. You are driven, view work as more than just a job, and are never satisfied with a project left half-done. You have a strong sense of personal ownership and responsibility for completion of objectives on time. You want to figure out why things tick which makes you tick but very little ticks you off. You want to think outside of the box and continually challenge your own limits, as well as those around you. You have a mad scientist mentality where you want to be part of the robots building robots revolution.
Attabotics is the world’s first 3D robotics supply chain system for modern commerce. Inspired by the framework of ant colonies, Attabotics replaces the rows and aisles of traditional fulfillment centers with a patented storage structure and robotics shuttles that utilize both horizontal and vertical space, reducing a company’s warehouse needs by 85%. By empowering retailers to place fulfillment centers near high-density urban areas, Attabotics helps create jobs and decrease carbon emissions by closing the last-mile delivery gap. A TIME Magazine Most Innovative Company special mention, CNBC Disruptor, and one of Fast Company’s world’s 50 most innovative companies. Attabotics has been adopted by major brands including luxury department store Nordstrom, and other retailers across apparel, grocery, food & beverage, and home goods. Attabotics is based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, with fulfillment centers across the United States and Canada.
You are a Software Developer that will utilize your knowledge and experience in all stages of software development, providing expertise up and down the technology stack to take concepts and problems and turn them into finished products with a focus on web-based, cloud solutions. Working both within the ATTAI Cloud team and in collaboration with other teams across the organization. you will have the opportunity to work in multiple technologies and problem domains and will be encouraged to drive product innovation and evolution. Most importantly, you will have every opportunity to demonstrate that you are smart, a problem solver, and can be counted on to get things done.
The ATTAI is the core development team for Attabotic’s suite of cloud services. The team designs, builds, and maintains applications and SaaS solutions for our internal software, engineering, operations and data analytics initiatives. The ATTAI team also provides value add, cloud-based services to our external partners and clientele.
Who you are
- 3+ years of experience in a full stack development environment
- Computer Science or Software Engineering Degree
- Must have C#, ASP. NET experience
- Preference will also be given to candidates with Azure, Azure Devops experience
- Previous experience with SQL Server
- A keen eye for UI
What we need
- Works within a team to designs and develop software applications. Performs coding, debugging, testing and troubleshooting throughout the application development process
- Tier 3 technical support for support engineers
- Specializing in the implementation of tools and systems used internally with Attabotics as well as providing assistance to Field Service resources to help address bugs or outstanding operator issues
- Gather requirements from internal resources to identify stakeholder needs
- Design solutions/systems to provide the most efficient solution to solve internal business problems
- Implement software solutions to fulfill defined requirements
- Follow standards and practices established by the Nexus software development team
- Test and release using established standards and practices
If this description describes you perfectly and the work environment you know you can thrive in, send us your resume as well as describe to us what you’re passionate about and we may just reach out to you.
Attabotics is committed to employing the best people to do the best job possible within our environment. We hire based on merit and are strongly committed to cultivating diversity as a source of excellence. Attabotics firmly believes that a vast array of perspectives produces and promotes innovation and business success. Our corporate diversity encompasses differences in ethnicity, gender identity or expression, language, age, sexual orientation, religion, socio-economic status, physical and mental ability and education.
Attabotics promotes a corporate safety culture where employees’ health, safety & well being is number one and with the ultimate goal of establishing a zero incident work environment.
Attabotics is Based in Calgary and this position is Fully Remote