Business Development Manager
Los Angeles, California
OPERATIONS – Business Development
You want to work for a fast-paced company that thinks big and dreams huge. You are driven, view work as more than just a job, and are never satisfied with a project left half-done. You have a strong sense of personal ownership and responsibility for completion of objectives on time. You want to figure out why things tick which makes you tick but very little ticks you off. You want to think outside of the box and continually challenge your own limits, as well as those around you. You have a mad scientist mentality where you want to be part of the robots building robots revolution.
Attabotics provides a robotic warehousing and fulfillment system that is being noticed by industry experts including some of the top global automation companies in the world. Attabotics has a very disruptive technology that has the potential to redefine the e-Commerce and warehousing fulfillment market. Attabotics has taken a different perspective on the technology. Instead of developing technology to speed the human workload, Attabotics is creating a robotic centric storage and retrieval system. A goods to person system that can be deployed in an extremely small space, for a lower entry level cost, providing industry leading throughput.
We are looking for a very dynamic Business Development Manager with a minimum of 5 years experience in sales related to supply chain industry. As a Business Development Manager or “hunter” your responsibilities are to meet and exceed sales targets by organizing, motivating and leading business development activities. You will be responsible for generating and responding to leads, nurturing them until they become clients. If you know the Supply Chain industry and are a real hunter charged by the thrill of the close...we want to hear from you!
Who you are
- Bachelor degree or higher or equivalent to
- Minimum 5+ years experience
- Have developed and managed a portfolio of clients developed from networking and hunting
- Voice of the Customer experience
- Fluent English verbal and written communications
- Strong interpersonal skills for working with external and internal teams
- Excellent ability to adapt and learn quickly in a fast paced environment.
- Strong initiative, time management, and organizational skills.
What we need
- Initiation and nurturing of prospective client relationships to seek out and secure specific opportunities where Attabotics Supply Chain solution can be leveraged
- Providing support to marketing and sales efforts with existing clients, including exploring opportunities to sell new and expanded service offerings
- Assessment of networking and trade show opportunities from a business development perspective and assume a leadership role to plan and participate in relevant events
- The ability to play a role in setting and achieving monthly, quarterly and annual sales objectives and targets
- An aptitude for developing and maintaining detailed knowledge of the company’s products, services and business approach as well as competitors’ activity and offerings
- Maintain/update CRM and forecasts on a regular basis
If this description describes you perfectly and the work environment you know you can thrive in, send us your resume as well as describe to us what you’re passionate about and we may just reach out to you.
Attabotics is committed to employing the best people to do the best job possible within our environment. We hire based on merit and are strongly committed to cultivating diversity as a source of excellence. Attabotics firmly believes that a vast array of perspectives produces and promotes innovation and business success. Our corporate diversity encompasses differences in ethnicity, gender identity or expression, language, age, sexual orientation, religion, socio-economic status, physical and mental ability and education.
Attabotics promotes a corporate safety culture where employees’ health, safety & well being is number one and with the ultimate goal of establishing a zero incident work environment.