Sr. Electronics Engineer
OPERATIONS – Hardware/Mechatronics
You want to work for a fast-paced company that thinks big and dreams huge. You are driven, view work as more than just a job, and are never satisfied with a project left half-done. You have a strong sense of personal ownership and responsibility for completion of objectives on time. You want to figure out why things tick which makes you tick but very little ticks you off. You want to think outside of the box and continually challenge your own limits, as well as those around you. You have a mad scientist mentality where you want to be part of the robots building robots revolution.
Attabotics provides a robotic warehousing and fulfillment system that is being noticed by industry experts including some of the top global automation companies in the world. Attabotics has a very disruptive technology that has the potential to redefine the e-Commerce and warehousing fulfillment market. Attabotics has taken a different perspective on the technology. Instead of developing technology to speed the human workload, Attabotics is creating a robotic centric storage and retrieval system. A goods to person system that can be deployed in an extremely small space, for a lower entry level cost, providing industry leading throughput.
The Senior Electronics Engineer is responsible for conceptualizing, designing, testing, and commercializing electronic and electro-mechanical assemblies. This role will also assist with firmware development, design proving and qualification of new hardware, diagnosing root causes of field issues, and developing corrective actions for these issues.
Who you are
- Bachelor degree or higher in Electronics Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 8+ years experience
- Experience operating electronic test equipment such as Digital Multi Meters and Oscilloscopes.
- Experience with Altium Designer electronic CAD environment
- Experience with kW level DC power electronics (DC-DC conversion, protection circuitry, etc)
- Experience with BLDC motor drive circuitry.
- Experience with EMI/EMC testing and certification.
- Fluent English verbal and written communications.
- Strong interpersonal skills for working with external and internal teams.
- Excellent ability to adapt and learn quickly in a fast paced engineering environment.
- Strong initiative, time management, and organizational skills.
What we need
- Full design of kW level DC power electronics.
- High level design of electronic systems.
- Develop and document system requirements.
- Develop prototype circuitry to prove electronic design concepts.
- Component symbol and footprint creation using proper electronics engineering design principles and practices.
- Schematic capture of electronic circuits using proper electronics engineering design principles and practices.
- PCB layout of electronic circuits using proper electronics engineering design principles and practices.
- Develop and implement Attabotics electronics engineering processes.
- Work with certification agencies to ensure electronics meet all regulatory requirements.
- Diagnose root cause of product failures and develop corrective actions.
If this description describes you perfectly and the work environment you know you can thrive in, send us your resume as well as describe to us what you’re passionate about and we may just reach out to you.
Attabotics is committed to employing the best people to do the best job possible within our environment. We hire based on merit and are strongly committed to cultivating diversity as a source of excellence. Attabotics firmly believes that a vast array of perspectives produces and promotes innovation and business success. Our corporate diversity encompasses differences in ethnicity, gender identity or expression, language, age, sexual orientation, religion, socio-economic status, physical and mental ability and education.
Attabotics promotes a corporate safety culture where employees’ health, safety & well being is number one and with the ultimate goal of establishing a zero incident work environment.