FINANCE – Accounting
You want to work for a fast-paced company that thinks big and dreams huge. You are driven, view work as more than just a job, and are never satisfied with a project left half-done. You have a strong sense of personal ownership and responsibility for completion of objectives on time. You want to figure out why things tick which makes you tick but very little ticks you off. You want to think outside of the box and continually challenge your own limits, as well as those around you. You have a mad scientist mentality where you want to be part of the robots building robots revolution.
Attabotics provides a robotic warehousing and fulfillment system that is being noticed by industry experts including some of the top global automation companies in the world. Attabotics has a very disruptive technology that has the potential to redefine the e-Commerce and warehousing fulfillment market. Attabotics has taken a different perspective on the technology. Instead of developing technology to speed the human workload, Attabotics is creating a robotic centric storage and retrieval system. A goods to person system that can be deployed in an extremely small space, for a lower entry level cost, providing industry leading throughput.
Who you are
- 5+ years experience in Accounts Payable
- Post-Secondary education
- Experience processing all account payable bills, including matching to correct POs, securing approvals and entering the data into the ERP system
- Strong Excel experience
- Familiarity with ERP systems
- Experience with foreign currency transactions
- Ability to manage the collections for small and large business accounts
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced, ever changing environment
What we need
- Handle all vendor correspondence via phone or email
- Prepare cheques, wire transfers, direct deposits and other transactions
- Resolve problems associated with processing of invoices and purchase orders
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are within terms
- File, maintain, and distribute accounting documents, records and reports
- Reconcile bank and credit card accounts
- Bill customers based on percentage of completion or milestones
- Prepaid Expense calculations and reconciliations
- GST/HST reconciliation & filing
- Process employee expenses & credit cards
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
- Perform other accounting function as required
If this description describes you perfectly and the work environment you know you can thrive in, send us your resume as well as describe to us what you’re passionate about and we may just reach out to you.
Attabotics is committed to employing the best people to do the best job possible within our environment. We hire based on merit and are strongly committed to cultivating diversity as a source of excellence. Attabotics firmly believes that a vast array of perspectives produces and promotes innovation and business success. Our corporate diversity encompasses differences in ethnicity, gender identity or expression, language, age, sexual orientation, religion, socio-economic status, physical and mental ability and education.
Attabotics promotes a corporate safety culture where employees’ health, safety & well being is number one and with the ultimate goal of establishing a zero incident work environment.