Full Stack Software Developer
OPERATIONS – Software
You want to work for a fast-paced company that thinks big and dreams huge. You are driven, view work as more than just a job, and are never satisfied with a project left half-done. You have a strong sense of personal ownership and responsibility for completion of objectives on time. You want to figure out why things tick which makes you tick but very little ticks you off. You want to think outside of the box and continually challenge your own limits, as well as those around you. You have a mad scientist mentality where you want to be part of the robots building robots revolution.
ATTAbotics provides a robotic warehousing and fulfillment system that is being noticed by industry experts including some of the top global automation companies in the world. ATTAbotics has a very disruptive technology that has the potential to redefine the e-Commerce and warehousing fulfillment market. ATTAbotics has taken a different perspective on the technology. Instead of developing technology to speed the human workload, ATTAbotics is creating a robotic centric storage and retrieval system. A goods to person system that can be deployed in an extremely small space, for a lower entry level cost, providing industry leading throughput.
About the Role
Joining forces with the Cloud team, our Full Stack Software Developer will have knowledge in all stages of software development and be able to take concepts and turn them into finished products. You will be working on a variety of processes and really own the delivery of applications.
What we need:
- Works within a team to designs and develop software applications. Performs coding, debugging, testing and troubleshooting throughout the application development process. Tier 3 technical support for support engineers. Collect requirements from stakeholders.
- Specializing in the implementation of tools and systems used internally with Attabotics as well as providing assistance to Field Service resources to help address bugs or outstanding operator issues.
- Gather requirements from internal resources to identify stakeholder needs.
- Design solutions/systems to provide the most efficient solution to solve internal business problems.
- Implement software solutions to fulfill defined requirements.
- Follow standards and practices established by the Nexus software development team.
- Test and release using established standards and practices.
- Augment other development positions as required.
Who you are:
- Experience in:
- Asp.Net Core
- SQL Server
- An eye for UI
- Azure DevOps a plus
- Azure a plus
- Computer Science or Software Engineering Degree
If this description describes you perfectly and the work environment you know you can thrive in, send us your resume as well as describe to us what you’re passionate about and we may just reach out to you.
ATTAbotics is committed to employing the best people to do the best job possible within our environment. We hire based on merit and are strongly committed to cultivating diversity as a source of excellence. ATTAbotics firmly believes that a vast array of perspectives produces and promotes innovation and business success. Our corporate diversity encompasses differences in ethnicity, gender identity or expression, language, age, sexual orientation, religion, socio-economic status, physical and mental ability and education.
ATTAbotics promotes a corporate safety culture where employees’ health, safety & well being is number one and with the ultimate goal of establishing a zero incident work environment.