Embedded Firmware, Intermediate Developer
Calgary, Alberta /
OPERATIONS – Engineering Sustainment /
You want to work for a fast-paced company that thinks big and dreams huge. You are driven, view work as more than just a job, and are never satisfied with a project left half-done. You have a strong sense of personal ownership and responsibility for completion of objectives on time. You want to figure out why things tick which makes you tick but very little ticks you off. You want to think outside of the box and continually challenge your own limits, as well as those around you. You have a mad scientist mentality where you want to be part of the robots building robots revolution.
Attabotics provides a robotic warehousing and fulfillment system that is being noticed by industry experts including some of the top global automation companies in the world. Attabotics has a very disruptive technology that has the potential to redefine the e-Commerce and warehousing fulfillment market. Attabotics has taken a different perspective on the technology. Instead of developing technology to speed the human workload, Attabotics is creating a robotic centric storage and retrieval system. A goods to person system that can be deployed in an extremely small space, for a lower entry level cost, providing industry leading throughput.
Attabotics is looking for a humbly brilliant embedded developer with a passion for exploiting new technologies to disrupt the status quo and the drive to make the world a better place for humankind, one robot at a time. This is an opportunity to work in a fast-paced multi-disciplinary environment, as part of a highly motivated team, in an exciting new industry.
Who you are
- 3+ years of embedded software development experience
- Excellent knowledge and experience with C, python and C#
- Good cross functional knowledge of electronics, software, and mechanical systems
- Well versed in the ways of Dev/Ops and Agile software management philosophies
- Proficient in transferring knowledge of complex software systems to others
What we need
- An enthusiastic contributor of new ides to our dynamic Embedded Systems Team
- A hard-working programmer driven to apply their skills to create new products
- A keen learner who can quickly adapt to new systems and code platforms
- A focused code developer who thrives in a fast-paced Agile environment
- An efficient producer of clear product definition and requirement documentation
If this description describes you perfectly and the work environment you know you can thrive in, send us your resume as well as describe to us what you’re passionate about and we may just reach out to you.
Attabotics is committed to employing the best people to do the best job possible within our environment. We hire based on merit and are strongly committed to cultivating diversity as a source of excellence. Attabotics firmly believes that a vast array of perspectives produces and promotes innovation and business success. Our corporate diversity encompasses differences in ethnicity, gender identity or expression, language, age, sexual orientation, religion, socio-economic status, physical and mental ability and education.
Attabotics promotes a corporate safety culture where employees’ health, safety & well being is number one and with the ultimate goal of establishing a zero incident work environment.