CORPORATE – R&D/X
You want to work for a fast-paced company that thinks big and dreams huge. You are driven, view work as more than just a job, and are never satisfied with a project left half-done. You have a strong sense of personal ownership and responsibility for completion of objectives on time. You want to figure out why things tick which makes you tick but very little ticks you off. You want to think outside of the box and continually challenge your own limits, as well as those around you. You have a mad scientist mentality where you want to be part of the robots building robots revolution.
ATTAbotics provides a robotic warehousing and fulfillment system that is being noticed by industry experts including some of the top global automation companies in the world. ATTAbotics has a very disruptive technology that has the potential to redefine the e-Commerce and warehousing fulfillment market. ATTAbotics has taken a different perspective on the technology. Instead of developing technology to speed the human workload, ATTAbotics is creating a robotic centric storage and retrieval system. A goods to person system that can be deployed in an extremely small space, for a lower entry level cost, providing industry leading throughput
Who you are:
- Degree in Geomatics, Electrical Engineering or related field
- Excellent knowledge of GPS and/or INS positioning and attitude determination fundamentals.
- Fluent software development knowledge using C/C++ languages in real-time and/or .NET
- High attention to detail and exceedingly organized
- Keen thirst for learning and taking on multiple tasks.
- Self-motivated team player with proven problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills, team player & overall soft skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Highly motivated and versatile.
- Able to thrive in a diverse multi-tasking environment.
What we need:
- Work as part of a diverse team to take new product ideas from concept to delivery
- Test and qualify various cutting-edge precise positioning technology to evaluate performance in operational settings.
- Participate in the integration of sensor data for real-time navigation and geospatial analysis
- Development of software products to solve supply chain industry problems.
- Develop and maintain unit test cases to validate development reliability.
- Support existing products through defect investigation, resolution, and testing
- Provide technical expertise to the technical support team on critical customer issues
- Product development related documentation such as test plans, requirements gathering, software design documents, updated/revisions to user manuals, release notes.
If this description describes you perfectly and the work environment you know you can thrive in, send us your resume as well as describe to us what you’re passionate about and we may just reach out to you.
ATTAbotics is committed to employing the best people to do the best job possible within our environment. We hire based on merit and are strongly committed to cultivating diversity as a source of excellence. ATTAbotics firmly believes that a vast array of perspectives produces and promotes innovation and business success. Our corporate diversity encompasses differences in ethnicity, gender identity or expression, language, age, sexual orientation, religion, socio-economic status, physical and mental ability and education