Health and Safety Training Coordinator
PEOPLE & CULTURE – HSE
You want to work for a fast-paced company that thinks big and dreams huge. You are driven, view work as more than just a job, and are never satisfied with a project left half-done. You have a strong sense of personal ownership and responsibility for completion of objectives on time. You want to figure out why things tick which makes you tick but very little ticks you off. You want to think outside of the box and continually challenge your own limits, as well as those around you. You have a mad scientist mentality where you want to be part of the robots building robots revolution.
ATTAbotics provides a robotic warehousing and fulfillment system that is being noticed by industry experts including some of the top global automation companies in the world. ATTAbotics has a very disruptive technology that has the potential to redefine the e-Commerce and warehousing fulfillment market. ATTAbotics has taken a different perspective on the technology. Instead of developing technology to speed the human workload, ATTAbotics is creating a robotic centric storage and retrieval system. A goods to person system that can be deployed in an extremely small space, for a lower entry level cost, providing industry leading throughput
Who you are:
- A minimum of four years of experience in a similar role is required
- Ability to handling multiple projects
- Proven knowledge and understanding of local/regional Occupational Health & Safety legislation
- Posses current train-the-trainer experience (with forklift, overhead cranes, fall protection, WHMIS, etc.) Or at a minimum possess previous experience as a safety trainer.
- Be proficient with MS Office applications and can operate audio/visual equipment.
- Have excellent presentation and facilitation skills across various mediums.
- Have demonstrated ability to analyze and adapt training to individual and group levels of knowledge.
- Be willing to travel.
What we want:
- Identify training requirements and objectives
- Develop and deliver training materials and exercises that meet regulatory requirements, conforms with company policies and standards
- Coordinate and deliver different applicable training to work groups including but not limited to orientations, incident investigation, hazard assessment inspections, fall protection, overhead crane operation, forklift operation etc.
- Assist with document generation and review.
- Assist with creating, implementing and maintaining Health and Safety programs, policies and procedures to ensure ATTAbotics' compliance with local, state, and federal legislation
- Identify and assess hazards and risks by developing Job Hazard Assessment, Safe Job Procedures and Standards, risk assessment, equipment reviews or using similar analytical tools;
- Assist with the implementation of controls to mitigate hazards identified;
- Work collaboratively with other teams to train, support, implement and continuously improve Safe Operations;
- Provide coaching, mentoring and technical support to all teams with respect to occupational health and safety, including interpretation of regulatory requirements, development and application of corporate standards and requirements.
- Promote a positive health and safety culture throughout all levels in the organisation
- Be the face of ATTAbotics' Health and Safety
- Other tasks as assigned. The job description reflects important functions of this role. It does not restrict management's right to reassign or add responsibilities and duties to this job as need arises.
If this description describes you perfectly and the work environment you know you can thrive in, send us your resume as well as describe to us what you’re passionate about and we may just reach out to you.
ATTAbotics is committed to employing the best people to do the best job possible within our environment. We hire based on merit and are strongly committed to cultivating diversity as a source of excellence. ATTAbotics firmly believes that a vast array of perspectives produces and promotes innovation and business success. Our corporate diversity encompasses differences in ethnicity, gender identity or expression, language, age, sexual orientation, religion, socio-economic status, physical and mental ability and education.
ATTAbotics promotes a corporate safety culture where employees’ health, safety & well being is number one and with the ultimate goal of establishing a zero incident work environment.