Production Test Support Lead
OPERATIONS – Testing
You want to work for a fast-paced company that thinks big and dreams huge. You are driven, view work as more than just a job, and are never satisfied with a project left half-done. You have a strong sense of personal ownership and responsibility for completion of objectives on time. You want to figure out why things tick which makes you tick but very little ticks you off. You want to think outside of the box and continually challenge your own limits, as well as those around you. You have a mad scientist mentality where you want to be part of the robots building robots revolution.
Attabotics provides a robotic warehousing and fulfillment system that is being noticed by industry experts including some of the top global automation companies in the world. Attabotics has a very disruptive technology that has the potential to redefine the e-Commerce and warehousing fulfillment market. Attabotics has taken a different perspective on the technology. Instead of developing technology to speed the human workload, Attabotics is creating a robotic centric storage and retrieval system. A goods to person system that can be deployed in an extremely small space, for a lower entry level cost, providing industry leading throughput.
We are on the lookout for an experienced Lead responsible for leading the strategy, planning and execution for our Production Testing team. We will rely on your test automation expertise to drive metrics and improvements throughout our processes. You hold the Test Guru title but also have what it takes to further advance and grow the team.
Who you are:
- Degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering
- Minimum 5 years operating in a production or manufacturing test environment
- Experience in designing test automation tools; experience with robotics, image processing, and signal analysis are assets
- Experience leading a team of test engineers and quality assurance specialists
- Experience in QA involving electro-mechanical hardware an asset
- A demonstrated ability to formulate a strategy, devise a plan and execute independently
What we want:
- Lead a team of qualified test engineers to build robotic test frameworks for production assemblies and components
- Work closely with production and manufacturing teams to develop and maintain test equipment
- Establish a culture and practice of high quality and accountability
- Requires experience leading teams, working in a startup culture and building testing strategies from the ground up
If this description describes you perfectly and the work environment you know you can thrive in, send us your resume as well as describe to us what you’re passionate about and we may just reach out to you.
Attabotics is committed to employing the best people to do the best job possible within our environment. We hire based on merit and are strongly committed to cultivating diversity as a source of excellence. Attabotics firmly believes that a vast array of perspectives produces and promotes innovation and business success. Our corporate diversity encompasses differences in ethnicity, gender identity or expression, language, age, sexual orientation, religion, socio-economic status, physical and mental ability and education.
Attabotics promotes a corporate safety culture where employees’ health, safety & well being is number one and with the ultimate goal of establishing a zero incident work environment.