Customer Success Manager (Remote)
Atlanta, Georgia /
OPERATIONS – Client Services /
You want to work for a fast-paced company that thinks big and dreams huge. You are driven, view work as more than just a job, and are never satisfied with a project left half-done. You have a strong sense of personal ownership and responsibility for completion of objectives on time. You want to figure out why things tick which makes you tick but very little ticks you off. You want to think outside of the box and continually challenge your own limits, as well as those around you. You have a mad scientist mentality where you want to be part of the robots building robots revolution.
Attabotics is the world’s first 3D robotics supply chain system for modern commerce. Inspired by the framework of ant colonies, Attabotics replaces the rows and aisles of traditional fulfillment centers with a patented storage structure and robotics shuttles that utilize both horizontal and vertical space, reducing a company’s warehouse needs by 85%. By empowering retailers to place fulfillment centers near high-density urban areas, Attabotics helps create jobs and decrease carbon emissions by closing the last-mile delivery gap. A TIME Magazine Most Innovative Company special mention, CNBC Disruptor, and one of Fast Company’s world’s 50 most innovative companies. Attabotics has been adopted by major brands including luxury department store Nordstrom, and other retailers across apparel, grocery, food & beverage, and home goods. Attabotics is based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, with fulfillment centers across the United States and Canada.
Throughout the client lifecycle, the Customer Success Manager has overall responsibility for proactively managing the client relationship. Customer Success at Attabotics strives to understand customer needs in relation to our products. Through the development of user relationships, data collection, and feedback, the Customer Success team focuses on ensuring optimal adoption and user experiences. This position reports to the Manager, Customer Success.
Who you are
- Undergraduate degree in Engineering, Business, Business Operations, Management, Project Management or other related education
- Minimum of 8 years of B2B service and/or sales experience overseeing large accounts
- Client facing experience in CapEx and OpEx environments
- 5+ years in some element of supply chain, ecommerce, warehouse, etc.
- Technical competence and understanding of hardware and software
- Proven track record in establishing and maintaining strong customer relationships with million-dollar accounts
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability and willingness to travel (50% of the time)
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Strong listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- You love to dig into problems
- Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail
- Regularly exercises independent judgment and take action on it
What we need
- Ensuring a consistent message to clients across all interactions with Attabotics
- Develop long term relationships with multiple levels in the client organization, from Project Managers, to General and Operations Managers and Supervisors as required
- Set and reinforce client expectations and have the pulse of the client’s perception of Attabotics as a whole and associated service elements
- Look for “what is missing” across areas
- Identify gaps in how the client is using Attabotics that could be optimized by leveraging Attabotics current and planned functionality
- Work with Attabotics teams (Operations, Product Management, etc.) when client’s perceived level of service does not match expectations
- Perform quarterly business reviews with clients.
- Perform project completion surveys to measure client satisfaction
- Develop strategic account plans
- Involved in performing annual NPS surveys
- Working with other members of client services team, contributing to the Voice of the Customer
If this description describes you perfectly and the work environment you know you can thrive in, send us your resume as well as describe to us what you’re passionate about and we may just reach out to you.
Attabotics is committed to employing the best people to do the best job possible within our environment. We hire based on merit and are strongly committed to cultivating diversity as a source of excellence. Attabotics firmly believes that a vast array of perspectives produces and promotes innovation and business success. Our corporate diversity encompasses differences in ethnicity, gender identity or expression, language, age, sexual orientation, religion, socio-economic status, physical and mental ability and education.
Attabotics promotes a corporate safety culture where employees’ health, safety & well being is number one and with the ultimate goal of establishing a zero incident work environment.