OPERATIONS – Software
You want to work for a fast-paced company that thinks big and dreams huge. You are driven, view work as more than just a job, and are never satisfied with a project left half-done. You have a strong sense of personal ownership and responsibility for completion of objectives on time. You want to figure out why things tick which makes you tick but very little ticks you off. You want to think outside of the box and continually challenge your own limits, as well as those around you. You have a mad scientist mentality where you want to be part of the robots building robots revolution.
Attabotics provides a robotic warehousing and fulfillment system that is being noticed by industry experts including some of the top global automation companies in the world. Attabotics has a very disruptive technology that has the potential to redefine the e-Commerce and warehousing fulfillment market. Attabotics has taken a different perspective on the technology. Instead of developing technology to speed the human workload, Attabotics is creating a robotic centric storage and retrieval system. A goods to person system that can be deployed in an extremely small space, for a lower entry level cost, providing industry leading throughput.
Who you are
- Work in a collaborative team environment
- Contribute to the overall architecture of the cloud solutions group
- Create and manage the ARM templates for the cloud solutions group
- Create a CI/CD automation plan for the deployments to all environments
- Work with other developers to identify the best cloud services for their tasks
- Troubleshoot cloud service issues
- Design and build automated monitoring of the cloud infrastructure to adjust scaling based on usage
- Design the automated alerts for production issues
- Specify a business continuity plan for cloud services and infrastructure
- Be flexible in an ever-evolving team
- Be adaptable to, and excited about, changes
- Support teammates in solving complex and difficult problems
What we need
- Experience with Azure, creating and managing resources
- Thorough understanding of ARM templates
- Understanding of serverless architecture and Azure services
- Experience with C# an asset
- Experience with Git an asset
- Experience with Microsoft Azure DevOps (formerly VSTS) an asset
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of a DevOps process and culture
If this description describes you perfectly and the work environment you know you can thrive in, send us your resume as well as describe to us what you’re passionate about and we may just reach out to you.
Attabotics is committed to employing the best people to do the best job possible within our environment. We hire based on merit and are strongly committed to cultivating diversity as a source of excellence. Attabotics firmly believes that a vast array of perspectives produces and promotes innovation and business success. Our corporate diversity encompasses differences in ethnicity, gender identity or expression, language, age, sexual orientation, religion, socio-economic status, physical and mental ability and education.
Attabotics promotes a corporate safety culture where employees’ health, safety & well being is number one and with the ultimate goal of establishing a zero incident work environment.