OPERATIONS – Client Services
You want to work for a fast-paced company that thinks big and dreams huge. You are driven, view work as more than just a job, and are never satisfied with a project left half-done. You have a strong sense of personal ownership and responsibility for completion of objectives on time. You want to figure out why things tick which makes you tick but very little ticks you off. You want to think outside of the box and continually challenge your own limits, as well as those around you. You have a mad scientist mentality where you want to be part of the robots building robots revolution.
Attabotics provides a robotic warehousing and fulfillment system that is being noticed by industry experts including some of the top global automation companies in the world. Attabotics has a very disruptive technology that has the potential to redefine the e-Commerce and warehousing fulfillment market. Attabotics has taken a different perspective on the technology. Instead of developing technology to speed the human workload, Attabotics is creating a robotic centric storage and retrieval system. A goods to person system that can be deployed in an extremely small space, for a lower entry level cost, providing industry leading throughput.
We are looking for a Contract Project Manager to manage the implementation of Engineering Changes for our products. This role will be responsible for working with our Engineering, Manufacturing, Installation, Operations, and Client Services teams to plan, schedule, and coordinate the activities needed to safely and successfully implement product Engineering Changes at Client Sites.
Who we are
- Bachelor degree or higher in engineering or similar technical field
- Minimum 5+ years experience managing similar types of projects
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Great organization skills
- Experience with various Project Management tools
What we need
- Work with the Product team to identify and prioritize impending Engineering Changes with complex implementation
- Initiate projects to implement complex Engineering Changes
- Identify and engage project stakeholders
- Collaborate with stakeholders to create implementation plans
- Prepare project schedules
- Coordinate project activities
- Monitor progress on activities and deliverables
- Communicate regularly with project stakeholders and prepare project status reports
- Identify and monitor risks
- Identify issues and resolve or escalate as required
If this description describes you perfectly and the work environment you know you can thrive in, send us your resume as well as describe to us what you’re passionate about and we may just reach out to you.
Attabotics is committed to employing the best people to do the best job possible within our environment. We hire based on merit and are strongly committed to cultivating diversity as a source of excellence. Attabotics firmly believes that a vast array of perspectives produces and promotes innovation and business success. Our corporate diversity encompasses differences in ethnicity, gender identity or expression, language, age, sexual orientation, religion, socio-economic status, physical and mental ability and education.
Attabotics promotes a corporate safety culture where employees’ health, safety & well being is number one and with the ultimate goal of establishing a zero incident work environment.