Junior Commissioning Technician
OPERATIONS – Install
You want to work for a fast-paced company that thinks big and dreams huge. You are driven, view work as more than just a job, and are never satisfied with a project left half-done. You have a strong sense of personal ownership and responsibility for completion of objectives on time. You want to figure out why things tick which makes you tick but very little ticks you off. You want to think outside of the box and continually challenge your own limits, as well as those around you. You have a mad scientist mentality where you want to be part of the robots building robots revolution.
ATTAbotics provides a robotic warehousing and fulfillment system that is being noticed by industry experts including some of the top global automation companies in the world. ATTAbotics has a very disruptive technology that has the potential to redefine the e-Commerce and warehousing fulfillment market. ATTAbotics has taken a different perspective on the technology. Instead of developing technology to speed the human workload, ATTAbotics is creating a robotic centric storage and retrieval system. A goods to person system that can be deployed in an extremely small space, for a lower entry level cost, providing industry leading throughput.
Who you are:
- Demonstrated ability to diagnose and fix hardware and software industrial equipment
- Able to manage technical work in the field with little to no supervision
- Hands-on experience with networking, PC & server Windows/Linux environments
- Have a basic understanding and Interpretation of circuit diagrams, schematics, wiring diagrams
- Excellent problem-solving, communication and organizational skills
- Technical/trade experience would be beneficial
- Entitle to work in Canada
- Required and willing to travel to US
- Willing to work shifts as required
- You prioritize working safely and making sure your health and safety as well as those of your co-workers is part of your job
What we need:
- 1+ years experience in relevant work experience installation of Robotics /Automation/IT/Electrical or Networking Systems
- Assist with the final installation and verification process of new and advanced technologies
- Ability to follow procedures to determine the root cause of equipment failures
- Introduce machines into construction site setting utilizing them for mapping of client systems
- Document commissioning check sheets / communicate any “As Built” changes of installation design to commissioning lead
If this description describes you perfectly and the work environment you know you can thrive in, send us your resume as well as describe to us what you’re passionate about and we may just reach out to you.
ATTAbotics is committed to employing the best people to do the best job possible within our environment. We hire based on merit and are strongly committed to cultivating diversity as a source of excellence. ATTAbotics firmly believes that a vast array of perspectives produces and promotes innovation and business success. Our corporate diversity encompasses differences in ethnicity, gender identity or expression, language, age, sexual orientation, religion, socio-economic status, physical and mental ability and education.
ATTAbotics promotes a corporate safety culture where employees’ health, safety & well being is number one and with the ultimate goal of establishing a zero incident work environment.