OPERATIONS – Manufacturing Operations
You want to work for a fast-paced company that thinks big and dreams huge. You are driven, view work as more than just a job, and are never satisfied with a project left half-done. You have a strong sense of personal ownership and responsibility for completion of objectives on time. You want to figure out why things tick which makes you tick but very little ticks you off. You want to think outside of the box and continually challenge your own limits, as well as those around you. You have a mad scientist mentality where you want to be part of the robots building robots revolution.
ATTAbotics provides a robotic warehousing and fulfillment system that has is being noticed by industry experts including so me of the top global automation companies in the world. ATTAbotics has a very disruptive technology that has the potential to redefine the eCommerce and warehousing fulfillment market. ATTAbotics has taken a different perspective on the technology. Instead of developing technology to speed the human workload, ATTAbotics is creating a robotic centric storage and retrieval system. A goods to person system that can be deployed in an extremely small space, for a lower entry level cost, providing industry leading throughput.
Who you are and what we need:
- BSc or MSc (preferred) in Mechanical Engineering or related field, with a specialization in materials science preferred
- 5+ years industrial or research experience with all steps in the “Design – Build – Test” product development cycle
- Expert knowledge about the behavior of metals and plastics, parts and assemblies, at varying temperatures
- Experienced at selecting materials and designing parts and components that operate across wide temperature ranges, with experience with industrial freezer temperatures (below -20°C) an asset
- Proven knowledge in developing test plans, executing and documenting tests, and applying test insights to designs of electromechanical products
- Experienced using temperature measurement devices, data loggers and other automated test equipment
- Has a proven passion for bringing new products to market
- Experienced in developing design and product specifications for products that operate in challenging thermal and environmental conditions
If this description describes you perfectly and the work environment you know you can thrive in, send us your resume as well as describe to us what you’re passionate about and we may just reach out to you.
ATTAbotics is committed to employing the best people to do the best job possible within our environment. We hire based on merit and are strongly committed to cultivating diversity as a source of excellence. ATTAbotics firmly believes that a vast array of perspectives produces and promotes innovation and business success. Our corporate diversity encompasses differences in ethnicity, gender identity or expression, language, age, sexual orientation, religion, socio-economic status, physical and mental ability and education.