Manager - Field Service Engineering
OPERATIONS – Client Operations
You want to work for a fast-paced company that thinks big and dreams huge. You are driven, view work as more than just a job, and are never satisfied with a project left half-done. You have a strong sense of personal ownership and responsibility for completion of objectives on time. You want to figure out why things tick which makes you tick but very little ticks you off. You want to think outside of the box and continually challenge your own limits, as well as those around you. You have a mad scientist mentality where you want to be part of the robots building robots revolution.
ATTAbotics provides a robotic warehousing and fulfillment system that is being noticed by industry experts including some of the top global automation companies in the world. ATTAbotics has a very disruptive technology that has the potential to redefine the e-Commerce and warehousing fulfillment market. ATTAbotics has taken a different perspective on the technology. Instead of developing technology to speed the human workload, ATTAbotics is creating a robotic centric storage and retrieval system. A goods to person system that can be deployed in an extremely small space, for a lower entry level cost, providing industry leading throughput
Who you are:
- Undergrad degree in Engineering or Science would be a benefit
- Undergrad degree in management would be a benefit
- Min. 2 years of management experience in field service engineering, field operations or technical support.
- Learning on the Fly—learns quickly/open to change.
- Organizational Agility—knows how to go through the proper channels to get things done.
- Peer Relationship—cooperative, team player, trusted and supported by peers.
- Planning—sets specific goals and objectives, ability to break down projects into specific tasks/steps.
- Priority Setting—focuses on what is most important.
- Occasional international/domestic traveling is required.
What we need:
- Lead, coach and mentor a large team of experienced Field Service Engineers and Repair Technicians.
- Manage workload and response times of individual Field Service personnel and to ensure that issues are being documented, logged, evaluated and/or assigned when needed to fulfill customer needs.
- Assess each team member’s technical knowledge/skills and provide guidance on training
- Interface and partner with other Field Services teams, Technical Support, Network Operations Center, Service Account Management and various levels of ATTAbotics management.
- Assist in hiring and staffing the Field Service and Repair teams.
- Evaluate individual performance on a quarterly basis via the OKR process
- Provide continuous feedback to team members to ensure that goals and requirements are being met such as Response times / Call logs, PM Completion Rate, First time resolution rate, First time repair resolution rate, and Customer Satisfaction Survey Results.
- Oversee the Service spare parts inventory controls.
If this description describes you perfectly and the work environment you know you can thrive in, send us your resume as well as describe to us what you’re passionate about and we may just reach out to you.
ATTAbotics is committed to employing the best people to do the best job possible within our environment. We hire based on merit and are strongly committed to cultivating diversity as a source of excellence. ATTAbotics firmly believes that a vast array of perspectives produces and promotes innovation and business success. Our corporate diversity encompasses differences in ethnicity, gender identity or expression, language, age, sexual orientation, religion, socio-economic status, physical and mental ability and education
ATTAbotics promotes a corporate safety culture where employees’ health, safety & well being is number one and with the ultimate goal of establishing a zero incident work environment.