R&D Robotics Developer
CORPORATE – R&D/X
You want to work for a fast-paced company that thinks big and dreams huge. You are driven, view work as more than just a job, and are never satisfied with a project left half-done. You have a strong sense of personal ownership and responsibility for completion of objectives on time. You want to figure out why things tick which makes you tick but very little ticks you off. You want to think outside of the box and continually challenge your own limits, as well as those around you. You have a mad scientist mentality where you want to be part of the robots building robots revolution.
ATTAbotics provides a robotic warehousing and fulfillment system that is being noticed by industry experts including some of the top global automation companies in the world. ATTAbotics has a very disruptive technology that has the potential to redefine the e-Commerce and warehousing fulfillment market. ATTAbotics has taken a different perspective on the technology. Instead of developing technology to speed the human workload, ATTAbotics is creating a robotic centric storage and retrieval system. A goods to person system that can be deployed in an extremely small space, for a lower entry level cost, providing industry leading throughput
What we want:
- We are looking for a strong Robotics Developer with a
- Focus on developing rapid prototypes, proof of concepts, and outside the box thinking
- Work with a multidisciplinary team of robotics experts, electrical and mechanical engineers, and industrial designers to design and produce new products and features to revolutionize the supply chain and logistics industry.
Who you are:
- Develop proof of concept robotic designs and features for both new and existing products
- Develop test plans and test equipment to verify feasibility
- Develop robotic motion planning, electro-mechanical controls tuning, for complex kinematic and dynamic mechanical assemblies
- Work with a multidisciplinary team to: validate concepts, transition concepts through to commercialization, and have fun!!
If this description describes you perfectly and the work environment you know you can thrive in, send us your resume as well as describe to us what you’re passionate about and we may just reach out to you.
ATTAbotics is committed to employing the best people to do the best job possible within our environment. We hire based on merit and are strongly committed to cultivating diversity as a source of excellence. ATTAbotics firmly believes that a vast array of perspectives produces and promotes innovation and business success. Our corporate diversity encompasses differences in ethnicity, gender identity or expression, language, age, sexual orientation, religion, socio-economic status, physical and mental ability and education.
ATTAbotics promotes a corporate safety culture where employees’ health, safety & well being is number one and with the ultimate goal of establishing a zero incident work environment.