CORPORATE – Product
You want to work for a fast-paced company that thinks big and dreams huge. You are driven, view work as more than just a job, and are never satisfied with a project left half-done. You have a strong sense of personal ownership and responsibility for completion of objectives on time. You want to figure out why things tick which makes you tick but very little ticks you off. You want to think outside of the box and continually challenge your own limits, as well as those around you. You have a mad scientist mentality where you want to be part of the robots building robots revolution.
Attabotics provides a robotic warehousing and fulfillment system that is being noticed by industry experts including some of the top global automation companies in the world. Attabotics has a very disruptive technology that has the potential to redefine the e-Commerce and warehousing fulfillment market. Attabotics has taken a different perspective on the technology. Instead of developing technology to speed the human workload, Attabotics is creating a robotic centric storage and retrieval system. A goods to person system that can be deployed in an extremely small space, for a lower entry level cost, providing industry leading throughput.
The successful applicant will be responsible for creating internal and external (customer) technical documents and manuals as well as other materials, information and presentations. The ability to explain complex information in a clear and concise manner and work with engineering and product staff to ensure accuracy of descriptions is a must.
Who you are
- 5+ years of experience creating internal and external (customer) technical documents and manuals (along with other materials) in a hardware/software environment
- Strong ability to explain complex technical information in a clear and concise manner – while working with engineering, product, and software teams to ensure document accuracy
- Applicable degree preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in HTML and CSS
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to write in explanatory and procedural styles for multiple audiences
- Skilled at prioritization and multi-tasking
- Experience producing training videos would be an asset
What we need
- Plan, develop, organize, write and edit operational procedures, product specifications/manuals, presentations, etc.
- Two years of experience working with MadCap Flare (ideally, creating and maintaining web and PDF outputs)
- Interact extensively with multiple departments and disciplines while maintaining continuity
- Research, develop and document technical design specifications and test procedures
- Produce electronic documentation in addition to hard copy manuals
- Maintain a comprehensive library of technical terminology and documentation
- Analyze documents to maintain continuity of style of content
- Manage updates and revisions to technical literature
If this description describes you perfectly and the work environment you know you can thrive in, send us your resume as well as describe to us what you’re passionate about and we may just reach out to you.
Attabotics is committed to employing the best people to do the best job possible within our environment. We hire based on merit and are strongly committed to cultivating diversity as a source of excellence. Attabotics firmly believes that a vast array of perspectives produces and promotes innovation and business success. Our corporate diversity encompasses differences in ethnicity, gender identity or expression, language, age, sexual orientation, religion, socio-economic status, physical and mental ability and education.
Attabotics promotes a corporate safety culture where employees’ health, safety & well being is number one and with the ultimate goal of establishing a zero incident work environment.